• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October,November,2012 Maths Examination.

Reaction score
tell me what u have done... i mean, the method u used...

hmm, i think u've find the total time taken to get back to the start and u replaced this value in the equation given? (this did not come across my mind earlier) :(
2 marks gone

btw, for the total work done by engine, what's your answer?

Reaction score
Actually, is there any guesses for the threshold of this OCT NOV 2012 Maths exma P1 ? I was searchin if anyone asked that here, but no one ! It was tricky and lil tough too !

Reaction score
So you got the answer? What about the third part of the same question? Did you get 35.something? And..the 4th question... the curve 4y=x^2 and the line y=(k/x)+k that is tanget to it at point P, find k and P. How do you do that? did you use the X-intercept and Y-intercept to find gradient,then x and then k?

Could you guess the threshold please,please !

Reaction score
Hey so maths is done now I did papers 12 32 42 and 62. I was a little thrown by p1 , p3 completely took me out , punched in the face and walked all over me. 42 was quite good I think I did fine in that one, and 62 was also quite good.

what does every one think the grade thresholds are going to be? cuzz i seriously dont think i am getting an A over all.

let me know how you feel you did and what you think gt are gong to be thanx.