• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

October,November,2012 Maths Examination.

Reaction score
I will take P1 exam on 17th oct. and S1 on 5th Nov. anybody will take the same exam? what's your schedule guys?

Reaction score
I have p1 on 10 oct !
Check it again,it's on the 10th :)
Isn't P1 on the 10th october?
nope! i have already checked the exam schedule!
Bruce Are you form UK ? We (Zone 4 students) have Maths paper on 10th Oct. coz. we are giving variant 12. But if you are from UK then you might be having some other variant as UK is not in our zone. I guess you have variant 11 or might be 13 but not 12. I guess you guys are clear now. ;)

Reaction score
Bruce Are you form UK ? We (Zone 4 students) have Maths paper on 10th Oct. coz. we are giving variant 12. But if you are from UK then you might be having some other variant as UK is not in our zone. I guess you have variant 11 or might be 13 but not 12. I guess you guys are clear now. ;)
Actually,I'm from China.

Reaction score

Can any one give me 2012 october november session Question papers.. please help me, i havnt studied anything.... please giv me the papers

Reaction score
Can any one give me 2012 october november session Question papers.. please help me, i havnt studied anything.... please giv me the papers
Wow Bro ! I am not the one who prepared the question papers. ;) Then how would I have the question papers ? Usually no one has access to the questions of certain session before the exams stars except those persons authorized by the CIE. So just stop wasting you time by asking the question papers. Actually you might find it helpful to utilize this time for your studies and don't panic still there are few days left. So make day and night the same and prepare accordingly if you are willing to obtain better grades. (y)

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: There is no way you can get the question papers before exams dude.

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
Yea I got how to do the last one as soon as i left the exam room < soooooo annoying. The line of the sector was a tangent to the circle so the radius of the circle (x) would make a 90 degree angle with the radius of the sector ( that was 20 cm in length ) so you could use sin of (1.2/2) =(x/20-x) and then if you went from there you got x = 7.218 and then after that the rest of the question would have been easy. hate that my brain freezes under pressure :(. But other than that question how did people find the paper ?

Reaction score
Yea I got how to do the last one as soon as i left the exam room < soooooo annoying. The line of the sector was a tangent to the circle so the radius of the circle (x) would make a 90 degree angle with the radius of the sector ( that was 20 cm in length ) so you could use sin of (1.2/2) =(x/20-x) and then if you went from there you got x = 7.218 and then after that the rest of the question would have been easy. hate that my brain freezes under pressure :(. But other than that question how did people find the paper ?
So you got the answer? What about the third part of the same question? Did you get 35.something? And..the 4th question... the curve 4y=x^2 and the line y=(k/x)+k that is tanget to it at point P, find k and P. How do you do that? did you use the X-intercept and Y-intercept to find gradient,then x and then k?