• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT/NOV 2017 :discussion and doubts [Official thread]

Reaction score
Yep I think dat it's better .... for >90 u get 1 >80 u get 2 n so on .....
Can you please do me a favour, If you have a scanner at home to scan me your add maths book, because I am doing it privately and I don't seem to find any book online ( can't afford a paper hardcopy :p) and send it for me on my e-mail (I will PM )

Reaction score
Can you please do me a favour, If you have a scanner at home to scan me your add maths book, because I am doing it privately and I don't seem to find any book online ( can't afford a paper hardcopy :p) and send it for me on my e-mail (I will PM )
Lol ..... If only u buy me a scanner :p
I can do I thing 4 u , I can give u some written notes on the chapters dat u r doing . Each time u start a new chapter, I will give u the notes frm my book n from my copy books and also some exercises . Wat say?

Reaction score
Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?
any insight is appreciated?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?

Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score
It will b my pleasure to ...
So tell me the chapters dat u hav started ....
functions may be, sets is there in the normal maths (0580) so not bothering me, I will start functions so yeah, If possible all chapters except sets, it is a lot of work, but you may be able to do it on weekly basis, in return any doubts in science subjects I will be here immediately to help

Reaction score
  1. Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?

Reaction score
  1. Hi guys, Do any of you have some clue as to whats coming for Bio/As/practical paper 34, There is a magnification question always but it would be great if someone had a clue as to what's coming for the 'wet practical'/ question 1?

Reaction score

Reaction score
What resources did you use for Chem and Physics? apart from past papers..
I used notes which were provided to me by my tutor. And he even prepared past papers chapter wise for me which was a big help as well. These were the only things I used besides the mighty past papers :p
Btw which exams are you gonna give?

Reaction score
Emmris what maths textbook do you have?
I do syllabus 4029... here's my text bookhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3wFBXa2u3AdWE1xR3daekJMcUU/view?usp=drivesdk
view

Reaction score
functions may be, sets is there in the normal maths (0580) so not bothering me, I will start functions so yeah, If possible all chapters except sets, it is a lot of work, but you may be able to do it on weekly basis, in return any doubts in science subjects I will be here immediately to help
Thnx a lot soo I will send u the notes 4 functions :)

Reaction score
I've already send it 2 u ...
The notes r frm my school book ... if u want I can give u written notes as well cuz reading frm a book is a bit difficult 2 understand sometimes....