• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

OCT/NOV 2017 :discussion and doubts [Official thread]

Reaction score
Too !!! Beisamm first of all cram as many quotations as possible and write them where they r relevant Cz honestly they give u an edge in case u mess up a question . Secondly stress on your argue mentos rather then providing. vague information. Lastly believe in yourself and have faith in Allah , things will turn out right in the end

Reaction score
Too !!! Beisamm first of all cram as many quotations as possible and write them where they r relevant Cz honestly they give u an edge in case u mess up a question . Secondly stress on your argue mentos rather then providing. vague information. Lastly believe in yourself and have faith in Allah , things will turn out right in the end

that was both; helpful and motivational... thanks (y);):)

Reaction score
Yo dudes , i got my statement of entry, and ill be taking islamiyat exam at Paradise complex, if any one lives in Rwp / Isb they know the place . And speak of being lucky, my candidate no. is 1 !!! That is a sign of good luck P.s not being superficial

Reaction score
REFERENCING

Will the reference number of the Ayah, Surah or Hadith only suffice or is it necessary to write (and memorize) the whole narration ?

Reaction score
No, u just need to memorize the exact concise hadith by the Prophet SW , or the Quranic verse, dont waste ir time on memorizing ayat no.s etc

Reaction score
I'm gonna give my IGCSE Math (0580) and Computer Science (0478) exams this Oct/Nov Inshallah : )
I am not doing IGCSE in oct/nov, but I am making this thread for discussion doubts predicted questions and after exam discussion

feel free to post your queries and feelings here

Peace
Yes InshaAllah XD
Ayesha Asif333 you too..

ANY TIPS FOR ESL LISTENING? JUST A LAST QS FOR THE LAST EXAM OF OCT/NOV 2017 :whistle:;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yo dudes , i got my statement of entry, and ill be taking islamiyat exam at Paradise complex, if any one lives in Rwp / Isb they know the place . And speak of being lucky, my candidate no. is 1 !!! That is a sign of good luck P.s not being superficial
Lol that's coincident kind of thing, but cool!
My candidate number is 40 and I'm gonna give exams at some place called Maritine centre (Idr tbh). But anyhow who here is also from Karachi?, who's also gonna give exam...