• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oct/Nov 2011 Papers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
once again thanks man!
you said that markschemes will be available afterr 23rd JAN
SO CAN YOU POST THE MARKSCHEMES FOR cie a level 2011 november mathematics,physics,biology and chemistry?
NO URGENCY RECQUIRED; YOU CAN POST THEM ANYTIME, BUT JUST POST THEM, THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you for the business october november question papers , do any one have copy of the mark schemes plzz download if you have THANK U AGAIN =D

Reaction score
need the specimen paper 2012 for islamiat
where do i get that ?

Reaction score
can i have the markschemes for AICT,MATH,BIO (OCT NOV 2011).................???????????ITS REALLY URGENT!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Can someone please give me the download link of the following CIE (GCE) Question Papers:
Additional Mathematics Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all the sets)
Mathematics 'Syllabus D' Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all the sets)
Commerce Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all the sets)
Principles of Accounts Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all the sets)
Economics Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all the sets)
Bengali Oct/Nov 2011 Paper 1 and 2 with mark schemes (if possible all sets)

Please send me the links... really need it!! Thanks a lot in advance!! :D
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.