• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Video Lectures

Reaction score
I'll be providing O Level/IGCSE video Lectures InshAllah from 12th June onwards. The following subject areas will be targeted:

-Economics
-English Language
-Biology
-Physics'=
-Chemistry
-Maths-D
-Pure Geography
-Business Studies
-Economics
-Human and Social Biology
-Cambridge International Maths
-Extended Maths
-Commerce
-Developmental Studies

Some common points that cause problems to students across the globe will be discussed along with exam technique. This will be relevant to Ed-Excel as well.

Let me know in order of priority the subject/topics that will be required earlier so that i can reserve that before.

-Tips from teachers will be shared as and where possible.

For A level, see the A-Level sections.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Will you be in all of them? Are you all alone or are other people involved too?

Reaction score
that is great news I wanted to get a head start on Alevels Chem and Maths in the summer hols.

Reaction score
zohaib bhai can u kindly post a video lecture on agricultur n industries before d geo exam dat is in a day or 2 yaar i am really worried about geo baaki sab mein inshaALLAH A ya A* even history mein b laikin over all pakistan studies ka result wud b ruined due 2 geo plz hlp yaar

Reaction score
Sounds great! These should be very helpful.

I would like to see videos on Chemistry, Physics and Computer especially.

Thanks!

Reaction score
zohaib bhai from where we can access those videos............will u post them at xtremepapers or somwhere else??/

Reaction score
Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English Language, Maths-D, And Cambridge International Maths is my priority. It is going to be a great help.Thanks

Reaction score
zohaib bhai will u post video lectures of each and every topic of a specific sub???????????for o levels...