• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Success Stories, Tips, Centre Experience

Reaction score
Well, first time is obviously somewhat nervous, but try to relax and focus on the paper instead of surrounding. It's normally like papers we give at school, just that it's a little more strict than that. Papers aren't even difficult either, if they are, no need to panic, everyone would face difficulty doing that so GT would obviously be low.
Best of luck!

Reaction score
I'm just really worried about Islamiat...THE QUESTIONS ARE SO UNPREDICTABLE! Really want an A*
Come on, you just have to learn the facts in Islamiyat. No matter which type of question would come, the fact would remain the same. Just do a little modification and you're good to go. Don't be nervous, I lost my A* in Islamiyat and got A instead because I was nervous in my 1st paper.

Reaction score
Come on, you just have to learn the facts in Islamiyat. No matter which type of question would come, the fact would remain the same. Just do a little modification and you're good to go. Don't be nervous, I lost my A* in Islamiyat and got A instead because I was nervous in my 1st paper.
Atleast you got an A, dude some people would die for an A, and when did you do your O Levels?

Reaction score
Well...Let me tell you that if you reach at the reporting time advised to you, you'll have enough time to adapt to your surroundings, to look around yourself and there is nothing to fret..they are all normal people and students like yourself..most of them are first-timers and anxious just like you! There are no CIE examiners to check you and unless you don't try to cheat, no one will ever hurt you! The environment is extremely comfortable and quite proper to concentrate on your paper.

As you are scared of Islamiat paper, just read the books thoroughly, revise at least thrice (each time, read each and every word) the stuff, then would be the stage to solve past papers. Once you have studied thoroughly, you would have no problem in doing that rather you are gonna enjoy it! Islamiat is, I think, the easiest subject because we are in contact with it every time (although we have forgotten most of it). NEVER RELY ON READY-MADE NOTES OR ON RUTTA!

If you do all this, all your tensions will ease off and there you will be taking your exams most confidently!

HOPE IT HELPS!

Reaction score
Well...Let me tell you that if you reach at the reporting time advised to you, you'll have enough time to adapt to your surroundings, to look around yourself and there is nothing to fret..they are all normal people and students like yourself..most of them are first-timers and anxious just like you! There are no CIE examiners to check you and unless you don't try to cheat, no one will ever hurt you! The environment is extremely comfortable and quite proper to concentrate on your paper.

As you are scared of Islamiat paper, just read the books thoroughly, revise at least thrice (each time, read each and every word) the stuff, then would be the stage to solve past papers. Once you have studied thoroughly, you would have no problem in doing that rather you are gonna enjoy it! Islamiat is, I think, the easiest subject because we are in contact with it every time (although we have forgotten most of it). NEVER RELY ON READY-MADE NOTES OR ON RUTTA!

If you do all this, all your tensions will ease off and there you will be taking your exams most confidently!

HOPE IT HELPS!

Thank you so much! I am particularly worried about Islamiat since the questions are so unpredictable in paper 1...there can be questions on topics ranging from the first revelation to the last sermon...but oh well...I'll try my best

Reaction score
Offering Help to O level students!
Anyone in need of O'level tuition for any subject in Lahore, contact Aliens' Services at 03334276352 or 03228773777.
email: [email protected]

With GUARANTEED A and A*
Only for girls by female tutors.
Under the supervision of PhD scholars.

We are situated neighboring Wapda Town at Punjab Government Employees Cooperative Housing Society.

PRIMARY STUDENTS ARE ALSO WELCOMED!

ALIENS' SERVICES
Lahore

Reaction score
I'm just really worried about Islamiat...THE QUESTIONS ARE SO UNPREDICTABLE! Really want an A*
Hey, It's not that tough. I remember having ruined my paper 1 out of confusion. I hadn't even memorised those verses thingies. Pretty sure I skipped one of them. And my work was messy and dirty. But i was very precise in my answers. Just don't skid off into unnecessary details. Plan the points you'll be covering in your answers before starting. And be incisive, TO THE POINT. Those were the only good things about my paper, and they gave me an A*. Geography paper in Pak Studies is tough though. got a B in Pak Studies :/

Also, try to use correct grammar and good English. That matters a lot to them, apparently. Best of luck :)

One more cheez, dont waste time trying to be overly neat. it DOESN'T matter!

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS MY ISLAMIAT PAPER IS ON THIS MAY PLEASE HELP ME OUT I WILL REMEBER YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE SEND ME GUIDE AND PAST PAPERS OF 2016

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu
I, myself, have been a victim of this dreadful subject. What I learned from my experience is that you should write as much as possible and have it checked by your teacher with strictness. He/She should provide you the alternative words to those you've used in your writings, and in order to enhance your own vocabulary, you must use the newly learnt words in your writings. Otherwise, 'learning' about new words won't do you any good.
Best of luck.

Reaction score

HOPE IT HELPS!
Which book? Pls mention book name.

Reaction score
Well i dont know what to tell its my first time in urdu too, I used to fail in this subject:cry: but then my teacher told me to start reading "Naunehal magazine". I did and this had helped me a lot so i prefer naunehal. Let me know how did you do in sendups