• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level sociology...

Reaction score
salman plz mail me the notes too as i also need them.
salman plz mail it to me on [email protected] kindly ;)
Assalam alikum can you give me the notes please? my email is [email protected]
can ani one plz send me the notes of sociolgy o level i hv to give the exam in may june 2013 my email id is [email protected]
can any one mail me for socio notes please [email protected] i wil e veri thnkful for tht one
hiee salman iam apparing for sociology can u inbox me the notes i ll be more then obliged and over whelmed
my email id is [email protected]
regards
may i hv also the nots of socio em appearing in ths may june my email id is [email protected]

Why are u all wasting ur time in asking check here

https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/sociology-post-your-doubts-here.11736/

Reaction score
Please can anyone email me the reading material or notes for sociology? My email is: [email protected]

I also have 1 more query. Whether we can exceed the lines given to answer the question? Are we allowed to take an extra answer sheet or not?
Please reply and email as soon as you can :)

Reaction score
since u guys r saying sociology is an easy subject, wat if I take it n study on my own? wud I be able to get an A*?
pls teme, ur help will be appreciated :)

Reaction score
since u guys r saying sociology is an easy subject, wat if I take it n study on my own? wud I be able to get an A*?
pls teme, ur help will be appreciated :)

100% ;)
U will never feel the need of a teacher.