• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

o level sociology...

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A lot do..
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate on asking.

Reaction score
All i want to ask is that is it an easy subject?
and......
can i finish its syllabus in a few months???

Reaction score
Sociology (2251) is a really easy and interesting subject. All you have to do is to use some sociological terms and mostly use your common sense and knowledge.
Then again, about finishing the syllabus in a few months?! It all depends on you; how much time you spend on this subject and all.
What's good in this subject is that you have only a compulsory section in Paper 1 and you have a wide choice; you may choose 3 questions out of 6(in paper 1 of course). As far as paper 2 is concerned, there too you have a choice. You can choose any 4 questions out of 8. In short, you can revise (thoroughly) only 5 topics out of 8 and you're sure to pass with a distinction.

Reaction score
I'm doing Sociology. Yeah, it involves a lot of note-learning but once you read it, i guess it should be okay for you. That's what I have done for this Oct O level exams; went through my notes only 2 hours before my exams and I'm hoping to get a distinction 'cause I covered everything in extra details for this paper. ;)

[1 more yet to go.]

Reaction score
sociology is easy! All you got to do is concentrate while reading the book! I got A*
@MaidaMunaf use Active Sociology for GCSE by Blundell,J I used this book and took notes from my friend!

Reaction score
hey from which book should i prepare for sociology o level.

Reaction score
tnx i didn't read all the posts ,just wrote my question in hurry :)

Reaction score
no problem !! As I have already given the paper they are of no use for me !! Btw where do you live ??

Reaction score
Hey,Aslamiklukkum SalmanrocksPak,
I am also taking o levels sociology and looking for notes.You are too nice that u offered your notes to maidamunaf.Can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me the same notes to me as am preparing for it and really needs help.I will be very thankfull to you if you send me the notes on my id [email protected],i will not be replying after tuesday coz of my exams.Just post ur reply, i will see it and send them while you scan them for MaidaMunaf.