• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Physics, Math, Add math Notes

Reaction score
Hello!

I am giving complete notes according to syllabuses for many O Levels subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Additional Mathematics as I have now completed my O and A levels! :)

Although I have just started giving the notes and I plan to give the notes serially, if any of you want any chapter to be reviewed first , write it down here and I will review it.
If you have any part of any topic that you are confused about or want it to be explained, I will explain it as soon as possible. And if you have any questions from the question paper, write down the year number here and I will try to give you the answer with explanation. :)

Guys! O levels are just around the corner so don't leave any chance of scoring higher. There is still time so give it your best! Work hard and give your very best efforts! :)

Best Wishes!!!

Reaction score
Thanks. But I could not find Add math.
By the way I really like the blog. When are you going to upload the whole syllabus?

Reaction score
Thanks. But I could not find Add math.
By the way I really like the blog. When are you going to upload the whole syllabus?

Thank you! :)
Well my intention is to upload all whole syllabuses but that would take quite a while as it involves a lot of typing and drawing diagrams. However I am still uploading bits everyday. :)
And no I haven't started add maths yet but which topic are you looking for?

Reaction score
Ramadan Kareem everyone.
I'm really very sorry guys, I could not upload all of your required chapters within time. I got occupied with some personal work.

However I still want to keep on teaching new chapters. So for any request, please write it here.

And if you have any advice or suggestion for me, feel free to write that down as well.

Reaction score
Ramadan Kareem everyone.
I'm really very sorry guys, I could not upload all of your required chapters within time. I got occupied with some personal work.

However I still want to keep on teaching new chapters. So for any request, please write it here.

And if you have any advice or suggestion for me, feel free to write that down as well.

John accepted A reduction of 15% in his salary when his company was not doing well now his companies financial position has improved and his boss wants to restore his original salary by what percentage must his reduced salary be increased ?

Plz solve this .