• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Pakistan studies help.

Reaction score
All the surplus produce of a fertile land under a most bounteous providence was swept into the coffers of the Mughal nobility and pampered them in a degree of luxury not dreamt of even by kings in Persia or central Asia.Hence,in the houses of the Delhi nobility,luxury was carried to an excess.The harems of many of them were filled with an immense number of women of an infinite variety of races,intellect and character.
From the writings of Sir Jadunath Sarkar,an early twentieth century Bengali historian.

According to this source what were the weaknesses of the Mughal Empire?

So how much should i write
one reason can be of administrative weaknesses and weak control and arrival of the BRITISH?

Reaction score
For the source based questions like this one, u have to be confined to the source only...so u just need to find reasons from it, not from ur own knowledge...

Reaction score
How are u guys studying for pak studies i have read book once and know about it but in month of april i should revise again