• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Pak Studies: Difficult questions and answers.

Reaction score
For Islamiyat,can u tell me where i can get answer to
1. Importance of Tawhid(10)
This came in 2017 exam and none of my bks has its detail.. Only Yasmin Malik has written the importance but that too not in detail..
Also, the last paras of fnm's book 223 pg are worth consideration:

"Allah has created everything in the earth and the heavens for the service of mankind. When a person surrenders......
................................................... He would reject them all and submit himself to Allah alone and strive with all his might and energies against serving any deities other than Allah."

I know the way the benefits are written is a gross exaggeration but we have to cope with it.

Reaction score
A relevant part of Iftikhar's book:
"So, a true belief in Tauheed infuses in us a spirit of submission, obedience, and thankfulness so that we can remember Him by avoiding all those acts that are likely to displease Him as well as express our gratitude and thanks towards Him."
"Tauheed also teaches us to seek God's help only as we constantly need His help and guidance."

Reaction score
"Effect of doctrine of Tauhid on human life

A person who believes in the Unity of Allaah is never hopeless or desperate; he knows that Allaah is nearer to him than his own blood vessels,
"For We are nearer to him than his jugular vein." (Qur'an)
He is All-Merciful, Benevolent and Kind to His people. He is the Owner of all the riches and treasures of the world, and His favours on humans are unlimited. On the other hand, faithless people lose hope, as Allaah says;
"Never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."
The belief in Allaah's Unity creates worship for Allaah and His rules, so a believer tries his utmost to fulfill all His commands. Thus he attains a high status of righteousness and piety. The very idea of answerability before Allaah keeps him on the right path.
This belief makes a person bold and fearless. It removes from his mind every form of worry and anxiety from his mind because he knows that Allaah alone is the Master of gain and loss. According to the Holy Qur'an,
"Behold! verily on the friends of Allaah, there is no fear, nor shall they grieve."
A believer is satisfied and contented with his share. For his provisions, he does not worry unnecessarily because he knows his Sustainer, Cherisher, and Lord is Allaah. Allaah proclaims in the Qur'an,
"For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance,- Lord of Power,- Steadfast (forever)."
This belief makes a believer dutiful and God-fearing in everyday life. He leads his life honestly as he knows that to succeed in his life and in the hereafter he must carry out the commands of Allaah. This awareness brings up a sense of responsibility in him. As a result, he stays away from being neglectful about his duties and committing sins.
This belief makes a believer a picture of humbleness. He does not become a victim of pride because Allah's Messenger has thus warned,
"He who has in his heart as much pride as a grain of mustard seed will not enter Paradise and he who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of mustard seed will not enter Hell."
Advising to his son, Luqman (AS) the wise said,
"And do not turn your face away from people in contempt, and walk not proudly on earth; surely, Allaah does not love any self-conceited boaster." (Al-Qur'an; 31:18)
On one hand, a believer serves Allaah and puts His commands into practice, while on the other hand he looks after the poor in the society and works for their welfare. The Holy Qur'an has stressed upon the principle that mere obedience with external forms of service does not fulfill the requirements of piety. Something further needs to be done,
"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing."

Reaction score
"Effect of doctrine of Tauhid on human life

A person who believes in the Unity of Allaah is never hopeless or desperate; he knows that Allaah is nearer to him than his own blood vessels,
"For We are nearer to him than his jugular vein." (Qur'an)
He is All-Merciful, Benevolent and Kind to His people. He is the Owner of all the riches and treasures of the world, and His favours on humans are unlimited. On the other hand, faithless people lose hope, as Allaah says;
"Never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith."
The belief in Allaah's Unity creates worship for Allaah and His rules, so a believer tries his utmost to fulfill all His commands. Thus he attains a high status of righteousness and piety. The very idea of answerability before Allaah keeps him on the right path.
This belief makes a person bold and fearless. It removes from his mind every form of worry and anxiety from his mind because he knows that Allaah alone is the Master of gain and loss. According to the Holy Qur'an,
"Behold! verily on the friends of Allaah, there is no fear, nor shall they grieve."
A believer is satisfied and contented with his share. For his provisions, he does not worry unnecessarily because he knows his Sustainer, Cherisher, and Lord is Allaah. Allaah proclaims in the Qur'an,
"For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance,- Lord of Power,- Steadfast (forever)."
This belief makes a believer dutiful and God-fearing in everyday life. He leads his life honestly as he knows that to succeed in his life and in the hereafter he must carry out the commands of Allaah. This awareness brings up a sense of responsibility in him. As a result, he stays away from being neglectful about his duties and committing sins.
This belief makes a believer a picture of humbleness. He does not become a victim of pride because Allah's Messenger has thus warned,
"He who has in his heart as much pride as a grain of mustard seed will not enter Paradise and he who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of mustard seed will not enter Hell."
Advising to his son, Luqman (AS) the wise said,
"And do not turn your face away from people in contempt, and walk not proudly on earth; surely, Allaah does not love any self-conceited boaster." (Al-Qur'an; 31:18)
On one hand, a believer serves Allaah and puts His commands into practice, while on the other hand he looks after the poor in the society and works for their welfare. The Holy Qur'an has stressed upon the principle that mere obedience with external forms of service does not fulfill the requirements of piety. Something further needs to be done,
"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing."

Reaction score
I think it's enough.. Thanks,it would help me too.. None of the books i have seen so far have details of hazrat usman's expansion...

And so should i buy Ghulam shabbir bk?

Reaction score
I think it's enough.. Thanks,it would help me too.. None of the books i have seen so far have details of hazrat usman's expansion...

And so should i buy Ghulam shabbir bk?

Depends if you have time, it is not as much good but worth a read since grade barriers are tough to deal with.

Reaction score
And bro, please list 3 points for each of these 3 questions:

1. Why did Aurangzeb want his empire to be divided equally among his three sons? [7]
2. Why did 1935 prove to be a turning point in Jinnah's life and career? [7]
3. Why was there a refugee problem in Pakistan in 1947? [7]

Reaction score
1. i) To avoid costly wars.
ii) So that the HUGE empire would be governed effectively as it is difficult for a single person to govern this large area easily.
2. i) He came to know That Hindus will never work with Muslims/ Hindu-Muslim will never unite/Agreed Two Nation Theory.
ii) Learned his mistakes in the elections and began to work harder/Learned how to campaign effectively.
3. i) Before partition, Hindus And Sikhs started to kill Muslims. They planned massacres against Muslims,who were forced to leave for India.
ii) Radcliffe award worsened the situation as millions of Muslims found themselves living in the wrong country.
iii) Hindus and Sikhs migrated to India and contributed to refugee problem

Reaction score
Can u help me on how i should start studying Urdu, Pak studies and Isl? Exams are in May and u may assume that i haven't studied anything yet.. Bks from where i should and etc

Reaction score
Can u help me on how i should start studying Urdu, Pak studies and Isl? Exams are in May and u may assume that i haven't studied anything yet.. Bks from where i should and etc

For Urdu, I cannot say much since I am an Urdu FL student.
For Geo, read huma naz and fazle karim's book, and PAST PAPERS r must
For Hist, study from bajwa, smith, kelly and the notes mustafa provided of Sir usman. the notes r for reading and info only, since the answers given are NOT up to the mark. Past papers, esp. solving grade barriers r a MUST. Also, try making your own questions from smith of /7 and /4 since they would SURELY come in cie. Section 3 is a MUST since there is a high chance that it will come as compulsory.
Islamiat, books:
Iftikhar, ghulam shabbir, draper, yasmin malik, fnm (read fnm since not too detailed), habib ur rehman,
Analytical questions shd be practiced (real timing n practice as it wd help alot), question 1 shd be consulted from marking scheme (MUST since books tend to miss requirements)
/10 depends since books vary in info, for quotes, use yasmin's, facts: draper's, and so on.

Reaction score
Yeah, i have all these Islamiyat books. For Q1,i consult both Mark Schemes and Iftikhar's NOTES.
And yes, i do make questions from Nigel Smith.
Thanks..

Reaction score
two questions:

Q: Why did people join SASB's army? /7
Q: Why did the Faraizi Movement fail? /7

Note: These questions are well thought out and have 8-9 points each. So it is not a random question but a planned one.

Like I give the points for the second one

Multiple causes have been identified for the failure of the Movement:
➫ As HSU had been influenced by Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab, he was accused of spreading a Wahabi Movement in Bengal. Therefore, Sunnis and other sects hesitated from supporting him and even organised opposition against him, as was evident in the riot at Nayabari.
➫ Besides, as HSU condemned Urs, staunch followers of Sufis retaliated and criticised the Movement.
➫ Denouncing of birth, death and marriage ceremonies received stiff opposition from the conservative rural population. They were keener to practise what their forefathers did than concerned with their religion.
➫ Discouraging Taziyah in the month of Muharram was met with severe resentment from the Shi'ite community, to whom it was a day to mourn the martyrdom of one of the pious Imams.
➫ Besides, HSU had to deal with the ulemas. This was because he had declared Bengal as Dar-ul-Harb, meaning where it was inexcusable to pray Jumu'ah and Eid prayers. Ulemas criticised Haji ShariatUllah as the 'Khariji of Bengal' as to them, he was attempting to eradicate these congregational prayers from Islam.
➫ The Movement had alarmed the Hindu feudal lords due to the revolutionary activites of the peasants. They suffered a heavy loss due to non-payment of taxes and the refusal to cultivate their land. As a result, they were forced to drive the leader of the tenents, Haju ShariatUllah, to Nawabganj which deprived the Movement of an experienced administrator.
➫ Similarly, European indigo planters considered the Movement a death-knell to their trade and/or authority. They filed false cases against the members of the Movement, particularly the head Mohsin-ud-Din Ahmed, and got them imprisoned on frivolous charges.
➫ The Movement faced major setbacks on the exile of HSU to Nawabganj, his death, Mohsin-ud-Din's frequent arrests, and his death too. This meant that the Movement was deprived of capable leaders and it failed.