• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level pak studies and islamiat guess papers

Reaction score
the guess paper of ZA, JA and sir farhaaan.....
guys plz pray for me that i get good grades....
No offence brother....but because of these guess papers the CIE changed the question pattern....... i really hate these...... only Allah know wht is in the paper....do ur best n if you have doubts than you definitely go for these things........... AS i said no offence to anyone......just if you believe in your self you will never fall

Reaction score
No offence brother....but because of these guess papers the CIE changed the question pattern....... i really hate these...... only Allah know wht is in the paper....do ur best n if you have doubts than you definitely go for these things........... AS i said no offence to anyone......just if you believe in your self you will never fall
so wt exactly is the question pattern , r they difficult thn previous times

Reaction score
can u plz give us sme hint really tensed:cry:
n don't get your self in anxiety other wise you will forget what you know. Just remember b4 writing the answer first try to understand the question to the best of your abilities.... questions will contain some key words which will give you the idea

Reaction score
guys ... i found aliya azhar's guess papers

Attachments

• guess paper pk 1.jpg
    guess paper pk 1.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 244
  • guess paper pk 2.jpg
    guess paper pk 2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 218
  • guess paper isl.jpg
    guess paper isl.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 331
Reaction score
guys ... i found aliya azhar's guess papers
here is my guess better than miss Aliya's..........Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Reaction score
No offence brother....but because of these guess papers the CIE changed the question pattern....... i really hate these...... only Allah know wht is in the paper....do ur best n if you have doubts than you definitely go for these things........... AS
That is not true bro ... last year Tayyib guess paper 3 question got in cie exam and that guess paper is available in market!!!!!!!! paper 1 and 2 both.......

Reaction score
Can anyone give a complete ans of this Q...
Q- Why was Quit India Movement formed in 1942.? [7]

Reaction score
here is my guess better than miss Aliya's..........Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!
Ok I dont want to have a fight with u so kindly keep your guesses to yourself .. And this is only a guess paper not a matter of life or death ... And if u are not in favour of guess papers then nobody asked u to comment on this post ...