• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
@robin: thanks man! great job.(y)
hope you get the best result =)

Reaction score
can anyone tell me k kis sir ka guess paper zada reliable hota ha? and can anyone plzz post surah notes

Reaction score
this page is truly truly truly the CRUX of XPF's notes on o levels!! hats off dude! u have helped soooo many students. May Allah Almighty help you in your CIE exams and thereafter too and you achieve more than you wish for. (Aameen)
*thumbs up*(y) and Best of Luck!

Reaction score
heyy i was just wondering if you have any notes for ATPs of Chemistry, Physics and Biology each. i was preparing from my book and past papers but there's nothing solid there. i mean the book has questions about investigtions which they have not answered and in past papers every year a new question comes so i'm kinda worried. Help please!!

Reaction score
this page is truly truly truly the CRUX of XPF's notes on o levels!! hats off dude! u have helped soooo many students. May Allah Almighty help you in your CIE exams and thereafter too and you achieve more than you wish for. (Aameen)
*thumbs up*(y) and Best of Luck!
heyy i was just wondering if you have any notes for ATPs of Chemistry, Physics and Biology each. i was preparing from my book and past papers but there's nothing solid there. i mean the book has questions about investigtions which they have not answered and in past papers every year a new question comes so i'm kinda worried. Help please!!
Thanks bro! :) I will add more thing but aftr my paper's :D.
ATP Physics and Chemistry By SweetyPie .Here
This was under the miscellaneous@2 Heading http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/chemistry-and-physics-atp.12376/

Reaction score
Thanks bro! :) I will add more thing but aftr my paper's :D.
ATP Physics and Chemistry By SweetyPie .Here
This was under the miscellaneous@2 Heading
thanks .... uh well i will also giv my papers this year so it won't do us any good after ur papers cuz it will be water under the brigde! :p

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies paper 1 (history) Mock Examination & Guess Paper By Junaid Akhter (Syllabus Code; 2059/1)

1.a) What was battle of plassey? (4)

b) Why did sir Syed wish to remove misunderstandings between the British and the Muslims? (7)

c)The promotion of Punjabi language was more than other languages. Do you agree or disagree? (14)

2.a)What was the Hindu mahasabah? (4)

b) Why did Hindus and Muslims sign lucknow pact in 1916? (7)

c) Partition of Bengal was more important than its reversal. Do you agree? (14)

3.a)What was salt march? (4)

b) Why was Chuhadry Rehmat Ali such an important influence in Pakistan Movement? (7)

c) Events during the 2 world wars having less importance on Pakistan Movement. Give reason to your answer? (14)

4.a) What was the 8th amendment? (4)

b) Why did Benazir fall from power in 1990? (7)

c) The canal water dispute was the most important problem facing the newly established government of Pakistan in 1947. Give reason for your answer. (14)

5.a)What was the afghan miracle? (4)

b) Why did Pakistan supported the Palestine issue? (7)

c) How successful were Pakistan’s relation with Afghanistan from 1947-1999? Give reasons for your answer. (14)

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies paper 1 (history) Mock Examination & Guess Paper By Junaid Akhter (Syllabus Code; 2059/1)

1.a) What was battle of plassey? (4)

b) Why did sir Syed wish to remove misunderstandings between the British and the Muslims? (7)

c)The promotion of Punjabi language was more than other languages. Do you agree or disagree? (14)

2.a)What was the Hindu mahasabah? (4)

b) Why did Hindus and Muslims sign lucknow pact in 1916? (7)

c) Partition of Bengal was more important than its reversal. Do you agree? (14)

3.a)What was salt march? (4)

b) Why was Chuhadry Rehmat Ali such an important influence in Pakistan Movement? (7)

c) Events during the 2 world wars having less importance on Pakistan Movement. Give reason to your answer? (14)

4.a) What was the 8th amendment? (4)

b) Why did Benazir fall from power in 1990? (7)

c) The canal water dispute was the most important problem facing the newly established government of Pakistan in 1947. Give reason for your answer. (14)

5.a)What was the afghan miracle? (4)

b) Why did Pakistan supported the Palestine issue? (7)

c) How successful were Pakistan’s relation with Afghanistan from 1947-1999? Give reasons for your answer. (14)
Two guess papers of Junaid Akhter ? Which one is right