• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Notes Center

Reaction score
hey can anyone pleease help me out...my CIE are real close
i remember coming across a few important questions on internet that are not in past papers...unfortunately i lost the link and now i desperately want that information.
one of the question was about why Holy Prophet pbuh didnt tell his companions to preserve the ahadis while in Makkah (or early days)...i do not remember exactly but it was close to this.
have anyone read such a question?? plssss let me know i need help

Reaction score
i remember coming across a few important questions on internet that are not in past papers...unfortunately i lost the link and now i desperately want that information.
one of the question was about why Holy Prophet pbuh didnt tell his companions to preserve the ahadis while in Makkah (or early days)...i do not remember exactly but it was close to this.

because he did not want the companions to get confuse between God's words and his own words, also he wanted to make sure that as the companions would wrote down the verses on any thing they'd find, there should be no chance of both the quran and hadith to mix.once the companions understood the difference between the toe and had reached such a stage, he allowed them to preserve hadith.
hope this helps :)

Reaction score
I am apearing in CIE may/june 2015 can anyone tell me who are important among wives,imam,companions,scribesand major characters of holyProphet

Reaction score
I am apearing in CIE may/june 2015 can anyone tell me who are important among wives,imam,companions,scribesand major characters of holyProphet

khadijah, Ayesha, sawdah, hafsa
four caliphs and saad bin abhi waqas, talha and zubair
zaid bin thabit
all the major characters tht have appeared in pastpapers till date

Reaction score
AOA
How many reasons and paragraphs are required to be given in a 14 mark question?
Their is a confusion bcs some teachers say to write 3 paragraphs with 3 reasons and opinion where as some say to write 5 reasons with 5 paragraph with opinion
Now who is right ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

For seven marks, atleast two reasons, for better marks write three to be on the safe side.
for fourteen marks, it varies.
if it is a how successful qs, write two successes and two failures and then analyse them giving your conclusion
If it is a most imp reason qs, write the reason in qs plus two other reasons and then compare all the three and give your conclusion saying which is the most imp and why..
hope this helps, for further clarification check out exam guidance at end of each section given in Nigel Kelly..
don't forget to remember me in your prayers ;)

Reaction score
A.O.A
I am giving CIE Examination in the upcoming May and I have choosen the following subjects (Islamiyat, Pak Studies , and Urdu). I have completed Islamiyat and Urdu. But I have a doubt in Pak Studies Paper 1 . I dont know the paper pattern of Pak Studies Paper 1 which will be for 2015 CIE Examination.
Can You Please tell me Question 1 ( which is compulsory) of Pak Studies Paper 1 will come from which section (Section 1, Section 2, Section 3)

PLZ TELL ME IF YOU ARE COMFIRM......:):):):)

Reaction score
English
HELPFUL website in writing an essay!
  • English Writing format and Guidelines. Here
  • English Pastpaper solved ,Essays,Guidelines,Writing format etc.Here
  • Improve English writing skills.Here
  • Much Ado About nothing Guide Book.Here
  • English Essays And last Min Revision Guide: Here
  • ENGLISH Vocabulary Words List (2002-2013) by Talha Muneer .Here
Urdu
  • Resource of urdu B by Muhammadali233 . Here
  • Urdu instructions to write essays,speeches,letters,reports,translation and summary.By Angel of Darkness. Here
  • Resources of Urdu A . Here
  • Urdu mahavrat with examples and meanings.From the book of oxford batul ali.Here
Add-maths
  • Formula Sheet (Complete). Here
  • Addmaths Notes Compiled by SweetyPie. Here
  • Addmaths revision Notes Made by Fahmeed Rajput.Here
  • Whole Chapter Wise.Here
Mathematics
  • Mathematics Complete and Updated Formula Sheet . Here
  • Maths Revision Notes and Cool Website by Cat. Here
  • Maths Topic Solution and understanding Booklet.Here
And Here Password is '68gfDgfgfFjDSHhF '
  • Maths Quick Revision by Gewgary.Here
  • Mathematics Tutorial Video Chapter Wise.Here
Miscellaneous @2
  • ATP Physics and Chemistry By SweetyPie .Here
  • Good site for Getting Resources for A and O level.Here
  • Commerce Notes.Here
  • Useful stuff Compile by Sweety Pie .Here
  • Islamiat and history marking scheme .Here
  • Useful Website By SweetyPie. Here
  • Complete O level Study guide and Notes Here
  • Great Website for getting Complete Books,Pastpaper and Marking Scheme Etc by MohDumar. Here
  • All subjects Marking scheme.Here
  • Olevel History and islamiat Topical Past paper with Marking scheme By MohDumar Here
  • Graph Plotter software( Helpful). Here
  • Various IGSCE Resources Compile By Muzammil13 Here
  • Think Smart by intelnehalem.Here
  • All Notes O,IGSCE and A level By Captain Danger.Here
  • Some Notes and helpful website by sweetypie.Here
  • All Pastpaper and Marking Scheme's.Here
  • Physics,Chemistry, Biology and Computer Studies Hardest Q's Compiled by Awesome12.Here

That was very helpful buddy :) !!

Bahut Shukriyaa
Thank youu,

Reaction score
In sir iftakhar paper it is written text of surah nas and surah duha SO do we have to tell all about the black majic on holy prophet???

Reaction score
here u go the answer of ur question is:
There are various significance of the Prophet(pbuh) Not allowing the writing of Ahadith in the early days in Makkah (early days), Firstly, Prophet(pbuh)'s focus was to estabilish Islam, because in the early days Prophet (pbuh) was more concerned about the flourishing of Islamic message and to preserve islamic mission in the hearts of muslims firmly. Secondly, it was to give more priority to the writing down of Quranic revelations. Prophet(pbuh) wanted his companions to focus more on the writing down of Quranic revelations as Quran is the foundation of all Shariah laws and guidance. Thirdly, he wanted to ensure the clear discrimination of his words and the words Of Allah(Quran). He didnt wanted his complanions to get confused between the words of Allah and his sayings. therefore, he asked his companions to write only Quranic verses at that time and as time passed he taught them how to differ between his sayings and the words of Allah. Lastly, when he became confident that his companions can discriminate between Quran and Hadith, he encouraged them to write down Ahadith. Hazrat Abdullah Bin Amr's attempt to seek permission for writing down Ahadith of Prophet(pbuh) is evident to this. Once he said to Prophet(pbuh): 'O messenger of Allah! I wish to narrate some of your traditions so I intend to write these with my hands along with my heart?" Prophet(pbuh) said:"If they are my Hadith have them written along with your heart."