• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O-level Math academy in lahore

Reaction score
Hi everyone. These days i am quiet depressed and in great panic because i don't know how to prepare my 0-level math exam! I heard about lot of academies in lahore. I am confused which one i have to join for better preparation and please tell me about their fees too.
thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello Atiya. Dear there are lot of good academies in Lahore. among them the top most are KIPS, Masood Wahid Awan's academy and PACANS. KIPS and Mr. Massod are charging a big amount for the preparation like more than 15 thousand for all subjects but my friend told me PACANS is charging just 5 thousand for all subjects. at first i was shocked and called them. I was really amazed and speechless to hear that the academy is offering preparation of all the subjects in just 5 thousand. they told me their batch is going to start on 17th June. they are offering other courses too. i think in this small amount PACANS is the best academy for preparation. rest is up to you.

Reaction score
Dear if you are weak in Maths, then I suggest you to have home tuition by Sir Shahzad Zia. He gives home tuitions to O level and A Level students living in DHA, Cantt. area, Askri 9 & 10. He is a very hardworking teacher and has a lot of experience of teaching O and A level subjects, especially Add-maths, D-maths, physics & chemistry. I myself had taken tutions from him. He used to teach me D-Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I had recently appeared in O level exams. He provides his own notes along with worksheets. His notes on Sets (Add. Maths) are available on extremepapers. you can easily search his notes and number on extrepapers.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. These days i am quiet depressed and in great panic because i don't know how to prepare my 0-level math exam! I heard about lot of academies in lahore. I am confused which one i have to join for better preparation and please tell me about their fees too.
thanks in advance
Aoa =)
1. CIOAL is a great academy..sir Manzoor Hussain is the maths teacher there and he has taught in LGS and SICAS. i studied from him while preparing for my recent o level exams. EXCELLENT! :)
2. Defence academy where sir Jawad teaches. i'm not so sure but quite a few of my friends have studied from him and they were happy...:D

u can inbox me and i'll give u the details if u want :)

May Allah help you! (Ameen)

Reaction score
Well,I'm not actually finiding for o'levels but are there any academys for A'S-Levels in Lahore especially going with the edexcel course even if not,So it'll be ok but i just need one,Especially for maths !
HELP PLEASE !

Era

Reaction score
Aoa =)
1. CIOAL is a great academy..sir Manzoor Hussain is the maths teacher there and he has taught in LGS and SICAS. i studied from him while preparing for my recent o level exams. EXCELLENT! :)
2. Defence academy where sir Jawad teaches. i'm not so sure but quite a few of my friends have studied from him and they were happy...:D

u can inbox me and i'll give u the details if u want :)

May Allah help you! (Ameen)

give me the details of cioal?

Era

Reaction score
Hello Atiya. Dear there are lot of good academies in Lahore. among them the top most are KIPS, Masood Wahid Awan's academy and PACANS. KIPS and Mr. Massod are charging a big amount for the preparation like more than 15 thousand for all subjects but my friend told me PACANS is charging just 5 thousand for all subjects. at first i was shocked and called them. I was really amazed and speechless to hear that the academy is offering preparation of all the subjects in just 5 thousand. they told me their batch is going to start on 17th June. they are offering other courses too. i think in this small amount PACANS is the best academy for preparation. rest is up to you.

is pacans better than llc?

Era

Reaction score

and can u tell me the location as well?

Reaction score
Scope.

thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hey guyes!!!! Can any one tell me abt any good a level tuition academies in lahore and karachi.......plzzzz.......nd is lahore better or karachi for alevels... (For sciences)
Plzzz reply must!!!!

Reaction score
Bio ,chem , physics , maths
Chemistry:
Sir Kamran Rasheed - Nova Quest
Sir Qamar Fayyaz - Wise College

Physics:
Sir M.A Chaudhary - Green Hall (Gulberg and JT)
Javaid Sulehri - Wise College

Maths:
Sir Amjad Ali Siddique - Green Hall(Gulberg)
Sir Zahid Amin - Bridge(JT)

Biology:
Sir Asad Jamil - Green Hall (JT) - unsure
Sir Rizwan Jamil - Scope(Faisal Town)