• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level computer Project.....

Reaction score
A* Alhamdulillah. I think it was a high one too because my theory paper went close to perfect too (I checked the MS of my exam).
mine was same 2 but i am nt sure of ma project marks bcz hmne hmari cmp. ki teacher ki buhat hatai thi LOlx

Reaction score
Plz can any one provide my with o level computer studies project as sample !!!

I will be thankful to you !!! :)
My friend got a world distinction in Computer studies. Use the book by Stephan Doyle
Dont use the old one by Letts, as a primary

Reaction score
plz can any one give a project for o level on school managment urgently!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Guys I need some help. I've made the project but I think it might be too big. Can some one please tell the max page limit CIE will allow?

Getting really anxious as I don't know where to reduce it from or what the hell to do, I have no idea of they will even accept it or not. I really need some help. What size of projects did you guys send?

Reaction score
my frnd took a project of my senior student and made changes in it so i needed to know wheter his project would be disqualified or not..........nd plzz can some upload project on the topic hostel information systemmm plz plz plzzz..

Reaction score
my frnd took a project of my senior student and made changes in it so i needed to know wheter his project would be disqualified or not..........nd plzz can some upload project on the topic hostel information systemmm plz plz plzzz..

Reaction score
See this thread.

Also, attached is my one. I finished it a little over a year ago and got full (50/50) in it. It was made for the 2011 June/November syllabus.
Salam.. I really like your project and i want to make one simillar to yours. How ever, I am having terrible time in making the software. Could you please provide me with the software so that i can have some idea about it!! its urgent!! please, your help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Reaction score
See this thread.

Also, attached is my one. I finished it a little over a year ago and got full (50/50) in it. It was made for the 2011 June/November syllabus.

JazakAllah Khiare for sharing the hard copy. However i am having a hard time in making the softcopy. Agar aap softcopy mujhe bhej doge toh boht help hoga.. JazakAllah Khaire once again!!