• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Biology by Mary Jones!

Reaction score
Hey does any one have olevel biology mary jones book. i'm in great need of this book. please if any one have this book so please upload it in pdf format! Or Scan it for me..

i'll be very thankful to whosoever will help me out!

i'm in NEED!!! my papers in nov 2014

Reaction score
ah.. m sorry no one answered to it.. i have the book but i fear that u need it now? or u have given the exams :/

Reaction score
ah.. m sorry no one answered to it.. i have the book but i fear that u need it now? or u have given the exams :/
Hello,
I'm very pleased that at least someone replied. I have not as yet given my papers. I'm going to appear later. So i'll be very pleased if you could snd me the book. I'm in dire need of it!

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm very pleased that at least someone replied. I have not as yet given my papers. I'm going to appear later. So i'll be very pleased if you could snd me the book. I'm in dire need of it!
mm. sure.. i'll send it by tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hey Aisha Shah, i didn't get that book. You said that u'll snd that today, remember? :/

Reaction score
i wrote a message on ur wall.. check it please.. and its EISHA
sorry for the mistake....Eisha, if you can take the pics then please take the pics for genetics chapter, and reproduction chapter. Sorry for wasting your time, but i really need them. Like u my papers are also going to start from 5th may

Reaction score
sorry for the mistake....Eisha, if you can take the pics then please take the pics for genetics chapter, and reproduction chapter. Sorry for wasting your time, but i really need them. Like u my papers are also going to start from 5th may
ok.. if u dont mind can u please giv me ur email so that i can send them?