• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2013 IB exam papers

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in desperate desperate need of November 2013 exams for economics and maths and english. I will accept anything anyone can give me. I am more so looking for maths and economics higher level.

In return for your awesomeness i can send every exam from 2005 to 2013 may for chem, math, german ab intio. I also have every exam for 2013 may for english, maths, econ, chem, spanish, german

If you can help me out my e-mail is [email protected]. Please its very urgent.

Thank you

Reaction score
HEY
please send maths SL, english literature HL, music HL and history (paper 1 - communism in crisis) November 2013 or whichever ones you have to [email protected] (with its mark schemes :))
ASAP, i kind of need it in a few hours :/
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

I have all papers from November 2009 - May 2013 if anyone is willing to trade!

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone actually has them either,
but please can someone send me the November 2013 papers for Math HL, Physics HL, Economics HL, English SL, Mandarin SL and ITGS SL to the following email:
[email protected]

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been looking really hard for the November 2013 Past Papers but I couldn't find them. Can somebody please send me November 2013 papers for Biology HL, Chemistry HL, Math SL, Economics SL, English B HL? and if you can also find Arabic A SL, I would really appreciate it! Please send the papers to this email: [email protected]

Thank You!

Reaction score
Hello,

May I also get the papers and mark schemes of November 2013 English language B, Math Studies, and Chinese ab Initio? My email address is [email protected]. I have all 2013 MAY exam papers.

Please contact me. It is urgent!

Thank you so much,
Kevin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in desperate desperate need of November 2013 exams for economics and maths and english. I will accept anything anyone can give me. I am more so looking for maths and economics higher level.

In return for your awesomeness i can send every exam from 2005 to 2013 may for chem, math, german ab intio. I also have every exam for 2013 may for english, maths, econ, chem, spanish, german

If you can help me out my e-mail is [email protected]. Please its very urgent.

Thank you
could you please send me eco hl papers ..my id id [email protected]