• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

November 2012 Papers

Reaction score
heyy
Hi, :)

I have May and Nov 2012 IB papers for the following subjects: Bio HL, and Chem SL and i have the May 2012 paper for Maths SL. If anyone has the November 2012 paper for Maths SL please send it to me and i will be happy to send you the rest in exchange.

My email id is: [email protected]
im sorry i dont have math al papers but will you please send me the chem sl nov 2012 papers? if you dont mind :) email- [email protected]

Reaction score
Does anyone have 2012 nov (MATH STUDIES (Papers), CHEM SL (Papers), PHY SL (Paper 1 & MS) and BIO SL (Papers & Ms) ?:(

Reaction score
hi guys , i need the business and management hl may and november papers for 2012 if anyone has them it will be great :)i have chem hl and spanish ab initio papers as well as math and chem questionbanks if anyone needs it . please email me if you have the papers it would be really helpful . here is my email address [email protected]