• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

new to exams

Reaction score
what are the dos and dont's in the exam hall and what should i carry with my self and what i shouldn't espically what are the felling when u are in the exam hall because im gonna appear in mat june 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ya do any of u guys who appeared before for the exam knows,,,its my first time too !!:unsure:

Reaction score
see the instructions on the statement of entry.keep calm when in the hall and pray and make dua for the best result.
first time the feelings are different from other times.But if you are fully and completely prepared and you know all of the things you need to know you wont feel nervous and will be calm :) . i think they take you abit earlier than the actual exam time into the centre for the exam.this gives youy time to relax and get abit use to the environment.and do remember to pray and make duas :) . May you get success. AMEEN

Best of Luck :)

Reaction score
what are the dos and dont's in the exam hall and what should i carry with my self and what i shouldn't espically what are the felling when u are in the exam hall because im gonna appear in mat june 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AoA!
Don't worry. You'll get to know all the rules you need to know from the SoE. While in the exam hall, listen to the invigilator. You should carry with you your SoE, student ID card and all the things (pencil, pen, ruler, calculator, etc) that you need for that particular exam. Once in the exam hall, feel relaxed, pray and tell yourself you're going to do well. :) If you feel a bit stressed during the exam (don't give yourself any reason for feeling that way though), ask the invigilator for a glass of (cold) water. :D

Reaction score
AoA!
Don't worry. You'll get to know all the rules you need to know from the SoE. While in the exam hall, listen to the invigilator. You should carry with you your SoE, student ID card and all the things (pencil, pen, ruler, calculator, etc) that you need for that particular exam. Once in the exam hall, feel relaxed, pray and tell yourself you're going to do well. :) If you feel a bit stressed during the exam (don't give yourself any reason for feeling that way though), ask the invigilator for a glass of (cold) water. :D
SoE stands for

Reaction score
And if you want u can also carry a PET bottle of water like aquafina but remove the label.

Reaction score
i can do one thing copy the style of the label and scan it to my computer than remove all the rubbish that is written except the logo and TM than change all the wording to my answers e.g "this is the most pure water" to "the reason for WOI "just like this and during the paper take the bottle out and read ur answers click like if u want or will do this:cool:

Reaction score
lol dont know but i hav given the exam for urdu as second language so, they asked me to remove the label from the water bottle

Reaction score
I'm appearing this year and I am shit scared!!!!! I don't know what the fudge is gonna happen :'(
And what really pisses me off is that we have this year's elections in may and in Pakistan you don't know what the fudge might happen......... And the elections are right in the middle.....

Ummmm yeah what happens when u know God forbid something happens coz come on not to think such a thing is stupid.sooooooooo what do the cie guys do???? In such a scenario??????