• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New to AS and A Level. Need information and help.

Reaction score
hi. i just finished my o level june session 2017 and im moving on to a level. i have the whole summer vacation ahead so i would like to get familiar with the a level syllabuses and procedures before college starts. Can you please explain how the module and component system works in AS and A level. I mean which parts of the syllabus am i supposed to do in AS and which in a level or is there something im missing? Also, i wish to take my career into the software programming/computer graphics and design field so i would like suggestion on 4 a level subject combinations. right now i plan to give MATHS, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGLISH LITERATURE with MEDIA STUDIES. do i need to attempt physics for a computer related career? And you must assume i know nothing about a level so please relate how your alevel years went.