• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New Islamiat Notes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Can you pls post the guess paper of zafar alam and if u have guess paper of any other subject pls post them as well :)

Reaction score
Can anyone give me notes on Prophet Muhammad's S.A.W behavious towards others? Please!

Reaction score
i have an answer to a question that i can't decide ia level 4 or level 3
Q.differentiate between hadis-e-Qudsi and Hadis-e-Nabwi. [4]
Ans. Hadis Nabwi or Prophetic Hadis are the words of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that he said from his own wisdom and knowledge.For Example Holy Prophet (PBUH) said :-
"Shirk is the greatest of all sins."
Hadis Qudsi or Divine Hadis are the words of Allah told by Holy Prophet (PBUH) . For Example Holy Prophet (PBUH) said :-
"Allah says :- Fasting is for me and I shall certainly compensate it ."
These hadis do not form a part of the quran but are related as the saying of Allah.

Reaction score
i have an answer to a question that i can't decide ia level 4 or level 3
Q.differentiate between hadis-e-Qudsi and Hadis-e-Nabwi. [4]
Ans. Hadis Nabwi or Prophetic Hadis are the words of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that he said from his own wisdom and knowledge.For Example Holy Prophet (PBUH) said :-
"Shirk is the greatest of all sins."
Hadis Qudsi or Divine Hadis are the words of Allah told by Holy Prophet (PBUH) . For Example Holy Prophet (PBUH) said :-
"Allah says :- Fasting is for me and I shall certainly compensate it ."
These hadis do not form a part of the quran but are related as the saying of Allah.

Well, my teacher gave me an answer on this.
If you want it I can post it.

Reaction score
Ahadith are mainly categorized in two types Hadith-e-Nabawi and Hadith-e-Qudsi (Sacred Traditions).
Hadith-e-Qudsi are divine Ahadith or inspirations which were revealed to Holy Prophet (S.A.W) through Hazrat Jibrail or were inspirations. The authority in Hadith-e-Qudsi is attributed to Allah through Prophet (S.A.W). Holy Prophet (S.A.W) said:"Allah says, 'Fasting is for Me and I shall certainly compensate it." Such kind of Hadith form a part of the Holy Quran but they are recognized as sayings that Holy Prophet (S.A.W) related from Allah himself.
Hadith-e-Nabawi or Prophetic Hadith are sayings of Holy Prophet (S.A.W) and they complement his Sunnah, i.e, his actions. These Ahadith are compiled into the 'Sihah Sitta' which are the six authentic books which contained Prophets Hadith. Prophet (S.A.W) said:"He who gives up prayer has indeed disbelieved." (Tirmidhi)

Reaction score
Can someone please mail me Zafar Alam notes of :
Caliphate and Pillars of Islam and History and importance of Hadith