• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need tips for Maths, Chemistry and Physics. [Calling out all high achievers]

Reaction score
So it begins...The second year of O levels.
Hello XPC!
I am going to give my Maths, Chem and Physics exams in JUNE 2015, which means I have almost 11 months from now. I am willing to study hard as these are the subjects I will pursue in the future, thus, I want to achieve excellent grades in them (maths especially). I feel like the time I have right now is utterly precious and I would not want to waste it, hence, here I am asking for your assistance.

For Maths I'm doing the D-Syllabus books.
For Chem and Physics, I am studying the standard syllabus books.

It would be very kind of you to mention any study tips for the three subjects above .I really want to get A*s in them. ^_^

Reaction score
You got 11 freakin' months. That's a lot of time.
You seem like a hard-working person, so yeah, that's good.
Just read the books and stuff. Solve past papers..

Getting A*'s is easy. :p

Reaction score
As a teacher of Physics at Scholastic Islamiah, I can give you some tips..............

Download the formulae and definitions for O Level Physics (5054).

Always preparing the definitions from the same place will make them easier to remember. Students risk losing marks when they try to express concepts in their own words.

The formulas have some useful commentary next to them. Prepare the formulas well because it seems like a crime to lose marks in numericals.

I will welcome any constructive feedback regarding the two documents.

Last edited: