• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need key guide or solved books for D - Series Mathematics.

Reaction score
Hey guys please I need a key guide or work through (answers with concept and show work) on all the questions in the Mathematics d - books. I looking for preferably all four books, (d1 d2 d3 d4) oxford books. please if anyone can provide a download link or a website I would be very thankful.

Reaction score
Re: Need key guide or solved books for D - Series Mathematic

Well i dont think there is any link for it why dont u ask us the difficult questions here,almost all of us will have the book of Oxford so go ahead and ask ! 8)

Reaction score

Very well said... Ask and we will help you out... :)

Reaction score

You can find it easily at a good book store. Old book banks usually have such guides and you may find it a very reasonable price.

Reaction score

there are guides for all of these books
u can get them from old book shops
i think these are available at Anees book corner or Iqbal book corner (lahore)

Reaction score

can u tell the name of the book also,not that i wanna buy but lets see how good it is !

Reaction score

It's simply a guide to D-Mathematics. Just ask the book store the same question. :p

Reaction score

i just wanna know did u get the book, i think i wont need for maths but ill get a book like this for Add maths i already have one part of this book so ill get part 2.anyways thanks !

Reaction score

No, I don't. It's better to work for a solution rather than getting the easier way out of looking at someone else's solution.

Reaction score
Guyz i desperately need your help i have the maths d3 maths book ixford one and i m stuck on q 13 of chapter 9 area of similar solids plz help

Reaction score
Agar abhi site hai to plz btao.... Im sure the person just asked for links warna chahye hoti to zaroorat hoti poochne ki? Whats the use of this page then... Plzz i also need it...