• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help with Pakistan Studies and Islamiat!!!

Reaction score
So basically I've lived my entire life overseas but it wasn't until last year that i shifted to Pakistan during my O1. I've never studied Pakistan Studies before and am facing difficulties especially in geography. Learning Eurpeon history has somehow made history easier and same goes for Islamiat.
Anyways guys please help me understand how to prepare for Islamiat and Pakistan studies since I'm preparing for my board exams next year in June. How much time a day should I allot to each subject and which books should i use?

P.S: Is it necessary to write BOTH surah and ayah number in references in Islamiat? This is my main problem in Islamiat, i can't learn them!

Reaction score
Read Nigel Kelly and Nigel Smith for History and Farkhanda Noor, Yasmin Malik and one other(I don't remember the name:p) for Islamiat
Plus u don't need to write the ayat number, it's only a time wastage learning that stuff. I would say especially for Islamiat that read as much as you can until the things get stuck at the back of your head

Reaction score
Read Nigel Kelly and Nigel Smith for History and Farkhanda Noor, Yasmin Malik and one other(I don't remember the name:p) for Islamiat
Plus u don't need to write the ayat number, it's only a time wastage learning that stuff. I would say especially for Islamiat that read as much as you can until the things get stuck at the back of your head
Thank you! :) Wish me all the best :cry::cry: