• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help with commerce!

Reaction score
Hi all,I'm appearing for Commerce on may 8th and 10th and Im so stressed out and confused. Can someone please tell me how to get through that whole 600 page book. It feels like I dont remember anything. Im not a very smart student so I need tips. Help on how to do that book fast.

Reaction score
Hi all,I'm appearing for Commerce on may 8th and 10th and Im so stressed out and confused. Can someone please tell me how to get through that whole 600 page book. It feels like I dont remember anything. Im not a very smart student so I need tips. Help on how to do that book fast.
Go to this thread. It contains really good notes. Initially, the poster posts his own (10 chapters), but then stops making and after some time, uploads a whole bunch of notes (not his), in the Winrar format
Go through these notes, and also relate to the book.
Here is the link
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/comprehensive-and-amazing-commerce-notes.31273/

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
By the way,how are you studying for it? Like what method?
I opened the book at first, but found it to be really long. I didn't study it alot due to the mocks and everything, but somehow I managed to complete the syllabus. On solving the past papers did i realise that i was still lost. Thus I revised it again, and am currently, and the concepts are now getting clear.

Reaction score
so how are you going through the book now? As in whats the method?

and did you attempt past papers or just go through marking schemes?

Reaction score

Reading book now. Read the notes from the link i provided you
Haven't done many past papers yet