• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help Regarding What School / Academy To Go To [O Levels]

Reaction score
Greetings fellow scholars, I am currently in the middle of a dilemma. You see, I have lived almost all my life in Saudi Arabia and have studied in an International O/A level school for about 9 years.

I had shifted to Lahore an year ago and as the academic year was about to start I rushed into things and enrolled in Beaconhouse PECO Road / Model Town campus. The ambiance was not the best really and I did not enjoy my first year (O1) there.

I have now decided to change schools and am met with these options. ( I live in Faisaltown btw)

1. Becaonhouse Johar Town Campus
2 Beaconhouse Garden Town Campus
(These are the options I came up with)

If there are any other options, please let me know, I can afford upto 15k/month fees and can exceed my budget slightly if there's an amazing other option.

I'm also thinking of leaving schools entirely and going to an academy since Im a quick learner, would love your guys's opinion on that. Currently, it seems that I have wasted an entire academic year of life.

Please help, since Im in dire need of it.