• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help pls!!

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
I'm so confused ryt now about whether or not to give Pak. Studies and Islamiyat exam.. my school says it's compulsory and a requirement for all the universities in pak but on the other hand the IBCC included in their equivalence doc
: If a Pakistani/dual national candidate studies and appears for examination from abroad, Urdu, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies will not be considered compulsory requirements
Help me out here! :cry:
P.S: Im appearing for Islamiyat in the upcoming session

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum!
I'm so confused ryt now about whether or not to give Pak. Studies and Islamiyat exam.. my school says it's compulsory and a requirement for all the universities in pak but on the other hand the IBCC included in their equivalence doc
: If a Pakistani/dual national candidate studies and appears for examination from abroad, Urdu, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies will not be considered compulsory requirements
Help me out here! :cry:
P.S: Im appearing for Islamiyat in the upcoming session
i think u should appear becuz i had the same prob
its grades r given weightage equal to a levels in unis if u aint opting for these 3 subs in a levels