• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help for Syllabus for Pak Studies + Islamiat.

Reaction score
Okay so I'm doing O levels and giving the Pakistan Studies + Islamiat exam this May/June.
1.I need to know the Syllabus for both of these subjects, as in all the chapters that are going to come and what not.
So can someone please link me to it?

2.Also which books should I study them from since I've got 3 books for Islamiat and 2 for Pakistan Studies. Also geography is very long, so studying all these chapters is quite a pain in the arse and remembering them. Also I've come from abroad so I don't know much about Pakistan and its geography so any help/tips would be welcome for studying geography. More like a guide through and all :D

3. How do I remember all the notes/stuff that I've read and studied?

And mainly I need the syllabus on what to study for this year's May/June CIE O level exams!

Reaction score
History and Culture of Pakistan by N.kelly is way more coller shahzal.. m usin de sme 1 ... its topics a mch clear

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/index.php?dir=Cambridge O Levels/2058 - Islamiyat/&file=2058_y12_sy.pdf

http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/index.php?dir=Cambridge O Levels/2059 - Pakistan Studies/&file=2059_y12_sy.pdf

History : The History & Culture of Pakistan by N. Kelly
Geography : The Environment of Pakistan by Huma Naz Sethi
Islamyat : The one by Farkhanda Noor + the other books...

Thanks for this.

However I still don't get the syllabus, Can you just list me down here the topics which are coming ?

Reaction score
Aslam u alaikum . I am going to give the pak studies and islamyat papers in Pakistan . I need help in knowing about the syllabus because i found two syllabuses one is for the Cambridge IGCSE while the other one is for Cambridge O Levels . Now what I want to know is with the help of which one should I study . I will give my exams in Jehlum . Also i found many books for pak studies so with which one should I study .