• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Ayub Chemistry Book FOR AS BOOK I In PDF File Format

Reaction score
A/Salam Members,
I am in badly need to Ayub Chemistry Book I AS PART LATEST VERSION :(:(:(:(:cry: and i live in Qatar which is out of Pakistan, If can anyone kindly scan the Ayub book of AS level and upload it iin PDF format it would be great for me. As i need a guide for AS Level Chemistry .Thanks in Advance. ;);););)

Reaction score
A/Salam Members,
I am in badly need to Ayub Chemistry Book I AS PART LATEST VERSION :(:(:(:(:cry: and i live in Qatar which is out of Pakistan, If can anyone kindly scan the Ayub book of AS level and upload it iin PDF format it would be great for me. As i need a guide for AS Level Chemistry .Thanks in Advance. ;);););)
I can't help you.Sorry.But can you tell me what is this book about? Revision guide or umm?

Reaction score
One of my cousins used the Ayub Book Its very book according to his reveiws and got A grade! Need it badly :( It would be very helpful if you would provide me revision guide for AS CHEMISTRY.

Reaction score
One of my cousins used the Ayub Book Its very book according to his reveiws and got A grade! Need it badly :( It would be very helpful if you would provide me revision guide for AS CHEMISTRY.
I'll upload revision guided notes in march after my exams :)
Till then here is one if you want to buy or look at some of the free sample pages that covers the first few chapters for the new syllabus
http://education.cambridge.org/in/s...ional-as-and-a-level-chemistry-revision-guide
You can also ask your cousin if he's willing to give it to you? :p

Reaction score