• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
There are Marvel shows like Daredevil which manage to do the same philosophical superhero thing too. So DC is not unique that way. Unless there is a very big twist not in the trailers, then BvS is not going to get too high later too.
There's a difference between TV shows and movies. They run on for hours at stretch 13 in the case of Daredevil.

For BvS, unlike Marvel who've had numerous films until they finally made an Avengers type movie, DC had to stuff several things into 2-3 hours. The independent movies are coming btw...
And believe me I'm not a MARVEL enemy... I love all of their movies. But for me no matter what DC> Marvel all due to the existence of BATMAN as i pointed out before. Just like for you MARVEL > DC because of Tony.
And comparing Deadpool to BvS makes no sense since they are different. Rather it should be compared to the upcoming Suicide Squad IMO.
Speaking of Batman... who's seen the Lego Batman teaser....:p:X3::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle:

Reaction score
I don't know why but I think suicide squad is going to be better than deadpool just because of leto as the joker

Reaction score
There's a difference between TV shows and movies. They run on for hours at stretch 13 in the case of Daredevil.

For BvS, unlike Marvel who've had numerous films until they finally made an Avengers type movie, DC had to stuff several things into 2-3 hours. The independent movies are coming btw...
And believe me I'm not a MARVEL enemy... I love all of their movies. But for me no matter what DC> Marvel all due to the existence of BATMAN as i pointed out before. Just like for you MARVEL > DC because of Tony.
And comparing Deadpool to BvS makes no sense since they are different. Rather it should be compared to the upcoming Suicide Squad IMO.
Speaking of Batman... who's seen the Lego Batman teaser....:p:X3::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle:

Reaction score
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice 9/10 (I'm a DC fan so I'm bound to be biased.) My review I'd like to think is quite non spoilery but read at your your risk. :p
It was the ULTIMATE movie experience! (IMAX 3D played its part too tbf)
Where do I even begin?
Batfleck was EPIC! An "in your faces" to all the haters of Affleck. He embodied the motives, the demeanor and everything Batman so well...
The Batcave, the Batmobile... I have no words! Jeremy Irons was an excellent Alfred with the famed dry humor and loyalty and ten steps ahead thing!
Although I was and am always Team BATMAN this movie did make me feel for Superman... Won't give out much here but just gonna say "What a night the poor thing had!" :p
All the critics who said it was full of CGI can seriously go to hell... The fight scenes were BRILLIANT... Every bit of it.
Just seeing DC's Trinity had me geeking out like insane... Wonder Woman was INTENSE!!! Very regal... Her fighting style easily overshadows every other female superhero on screen to date.
And of course there was Lex Luthor. Jesse Eisenberg did a wonderful job... My friends and I were cracking up every time he opened his mouth. His dialogues really are something.
Oh and the ending... Really stirring! (Literally :p)
The stage for the Justice League movie has been wonderfully set up as the cameos of all the JLA members were really integrated well.
The only downsides to the movie were:
1. Too many story lines. One movie. So somewhere people might find it a bit incoherent
2. Some sequences will be better understood by those who have at least some knowledge of comic book events especially that of Injustice: gods among us, Death in the Family, Dark Knight Returns, Flashpoint...
3. Too much unnecessary Lois Lane.

To sum it up... Go watch it. You may feel oh well I already know how it plays out due to the trailers but really it is one hell of a movie and deserves a watch! Ignore those stupid reviews. The plot is actually quite awesome and different.

Reaction score
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice 9/10 (I'm a DC fan so I'm bound to be biased.) My review I'd like to think is quite non spoilery but read at your your risk. :p
It was the ULTIMATE movie experience! (IMAX 3D played its part too tbf)
Where do I even begin?
Batfleck was EPIC! An "in your faces" to all the haters of Affleck. He embodied the motives, the demeanor and everything Batman so well...
The Batcave, the Batmobile... I have no words! Jeremy Irons was an excellent Alfred with the famed dry humor and loyalty and ten steps ahead thing!
Although I was and am always Team BATMAN this movie did make me feel for Superman... Won't give out much here but just gonna say "What a night the poor thing had!" :p
All the critics who said it was full of CGI can seriously go to hell... The fight scenes were BRILLIANT... Every bit of it.
Just seeing DC's Trinity had me geeking out like insane... Wonder Woman was INTENSE!!! Very regal... Her fighting style easily overshadows every other female superhero on screen to date.
And of course there was Lex Luthor. Jesse Eisenberg did a wonderful job... My friends and I were cracking up every time he opened his mouth. His dialogues really are something.
Oh and the ending... Really stirring! (Literally :p)
The stage for the Justice League movie has been wonderfully set up as the cameos of all the JLA members were really integrated well.
The only downsides to the movie were:
1. Too many story lines. One movie. So somewhere people might find it a bit incoherent
2. Some sequences will be better understood by those who have at least some knowledge of comic book events especially that of Injustice: gods among us, Death in the Family, Dark Knight Returns, Flashpoint...
3. Too much unnecessary Lois Lane.

To sum it up... Go watch it. You may feel oh well I already know how it plays out due to the trailers but really it is one hell of a movie and deserves a watch! Ignore those stupid reviews. The plot is actually quite awesome and different.
Ik why you're feeling sad for superman, I haven't watched it yet but someone spoiled it for me:(:mad::cry:

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Snyder first thought to cast Bryan cranston as lex Luthor and if you've watched breaking bad you know how awesome that would've been

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Snyder first thought to cast Bryan cranston as lex Luthor and if you've watched breaking bad you know how awesome that would've been
No, I haven't. But Jesse did a nice job too. I can say since I've seen other adaptions of the character in animated movies and in Smallville. He was fun to watch I'll give you that.

Reaction score
Here r some animated movies of batman
And there not in order

The mystrey of the batwomen
Batman and mr.freeze
The dark night returns 1,2
Son of batman
BadBlood
Killing joke
Batman:under the red hood
Batman vs dracula
Assault on Arkham