• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
You called for it :p

Here are the actual graphs showing more than just 7 days which you can make yourself at https://www.google.com/trends

View attachment 59521 View attachment 59522
Probably because MARVEL had released Avengers by then.... And DC had no movies at that time... Plus Deadpool was full on promoting their stuff. The amount of trailers.. Deadpool, CA 3, XMen 4 compared to 2 DC trailers of Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad
Lets wait until DC gets into full gear mode... It begins with BvS and then later Suicide Squad and so on.

Larr aise rahe ho jaise Marvel/DC ne seven-figure job offers de bethi hain as comic book readers.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Its just a long standing fun feud specific to me and F.Z.M. 7

Reaction score
Probably because MARVEL had released Avengers by then.... And DC had no movies at that time... Plus Deadpool was full on promoting their stuff. The amount of trailers.. Deadpool, CA 3, XMen 4 compared to 2 DC trailers of Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad
Lets wait until DC gets into full gear mode... It begins with BvS and then later Suicide Squad and so on.

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Its just a long standing fun feud specific to me and F.Z.M. 7
Except that in all the publicity Deadpool kept its plot. For BvS, the whole story is out already :p

Reaction score
Except that in all the publicity Deadpool kept its plot. For BvS, the whole story is out already :p
Whatever the case... I haven't seen Deadpool yet but even if I do I know BvS is going to a bazillion times better... just due to the fact that Batman exists in it. :p
And lets see if the plot of BvS is as people think it will turn out.... I suspect we will be surprised a bit.
Its the same as Avengers you know.... Its like different superheroes at odds with each other first but then come together as a team. Dawn of Justice is the foundation for Justice League movies and so its obvious it'll have Bats and Supes clashing and then later joining forces together.

Reaction score
Whatever the case... I haven't seen Deadpool yet but even if I do I know BvS is going to a bazillion times better... just due to the fact that Batman exists in it. :p
And lets see if the plot of BvS is as people think it will turn out.... I suspect we will be surprised a bit.
Its the same as Avengers you know.... Its like different superheroes at odds with each other first but then come together as a team. Dawn of Justice is the foundation for Justice League movies and so its obvious it'll have Bats and Supes clashing and then later joining forces together.
Deadpool was by a clear margin the best comicbook movie ever in my opinion.
I would consider the bleak possibility that BvS is better when it comes out. For a just debate you need to be open to the fact that Deadpool can be better than BvS. :p

Reaction score
Deadpool was by a clear margin the best comicbook movie ever in my opinion.
I would consider the bleak possibility that BvS is better when it comes out. For a just debate you need to be open to the fact that Deadpool can be better than BvS. :p
Hmmmm..... Haven't yet seen it.
But nah... as much as Deadpool is a great character.... I don't think it will trump my bias for Batman. :p

Reaction score
Oh come on, you are falling back on conspiracy theories now.
It failed the moment they gave away all the story in the trailers.

Reaction score
1) Mary and Max
2) The Shawshank Redemption (The Novel's still better)
3) 12 Angry Men
4) Dead Poets Society
5) Scent of a women (The best that there can be)
6) Flowers of War
7) Schindler's List
8) Point Break (1991) and (2015)
9) Gladiator
10) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
11) A beautiful Mind
12) Goodwill Hunting
13) BraveHeart
14) kingdom of heaven
15) The Green Mile
16) Pulp Fiction
17) Saving Private Ryan
18) Cast Away
19) Fight Club
20) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Reaction score
*Ahem* *Ahem*
So BvS > Deadpool, eh?

And DC > Marvel ? :p
The movie is set to be released today. And movies are made for the audience not for critics. Lets wait and see the people's reaction ...
And still haven't seen Deadpool yet. Unfortunately.
And yes DC > Marvel forever! :p
Yes all the comic book fans are praising but I have no clue why critics didn't like it. They probably have some feud with Snyder/DC
Totally. Critics can go to hell... According to them superhero movies are supposed to be popcorn entertainment through simple cliche plots, comedy and action just like all Marvel movies. These movies are plagued by fake motivations(and fake deaths too), weak characters, and absence of real emotion. Yet most Marvel movies such as Antman (80% on RT?!), Iron Man 3 (79%) have scored so much higher.
This DC movie tries to address the philosophical implications of having super humans among us. A theme that no superhero movie has touched upon as of yet. I think it has so much deeper meaning. All critics are just copying off each other and most of them on RT seem to be Marvel fanboys or afraid to displease Disney.
The reviews from the premiere seemed very promising. DC fans are loving Batfleck and Wonder Woman and Luthor as well. The fight scenes too have been said to be great.
Oh come on, you are falling back on conspiracy theories now.
It failed the moment they gave away all the story in the trailers.
They're not conspiracy theories...
Lets keep it this way... We all haven't seen the movie I'm guessing. After watching lets compare it to Marvel movies like Thor, Iron Man 3 and Antman etc. And then lets compare critics' rating for the same. It sure is no conspiracy theory.

Reaction score
Hahah I was reading one of the reviews and it said " the movie has more talking less action so kids won't like it" see how stupid these critics are.:p

Reaction score
The movie is set to be released today. And movies are made for the audience not for critics. Lets wait and see the people's reaction ...
And still haven't seen Deadpool yet. Unfortunately.
And yes DC > Marvel forever! :p

Totally. Critics can go to hell... According to them superhero movies are supposed to be popcorn entertainment through simple cliche plots, comedy and action just like all Marvel movies. These movies are plagued by fake motivations(and fake deaths too), weak characters, and absence of real emotion. Yet most Marvel movies such as Antman (80% on RT?!), Iron Man 3 (79%) have scored so much higher.
This DC movie tries to address the philosophical implications of having super humans among us. A theme that no superhero movie has touched upon as of yet. I think it has so much deeper meaning. All critics are just copying off each other and most of them on RT seem to be Marvel fanboys or afraid to displease Disney.
The reviews from the premiere seemed very promising. DC fans are loving Batfleck and Wonder Woman and Luthor as well. The fight scenes too have been said to be great.

They're not conspiracy theories...
Lets keep it this way... We all haven't seen the movie I'm guessing. After watching lets compare it to Marvel movies like Thor, Iron Man 3 and Antman etc. And then lets compare critics' rating for the same. It sure is no conspiracy theory.

There are Marvel shows like Daredevil which manage to do the same philosophical superhero thing too. So DC is not unique that way. Unless there is a very big twist not in the trailers, then BvS is not going to get too high later too.