• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
He is very cute not to mention his beautiful accent. I havent read the novels butI love him here. Nibz..Newt..seriously? ;)
In the book he is actually supposed to be having a foot injury from attempted suicide and not good looking. And he is also somewhat harsh not so friendly. He was the only character they got wrong in the movie.
Their similarities start from the letter N and end at being 4 lettered names to me .
I think that is it.
Btw did you figure out the reasoning behind the weird names?

Reaction score
Did anyone watch "The Imitation Game"?
No, I have watched its trailer and I looking very much forward to watching it. Is its high quality print released?
He is very cute not to mention his beautiful accent. I havent read the novels butI love him here. Nibz..Newt..seriously? ;)
Their similarities start from the letter N and end at being 4 lettered names to me because I dont even know anything about Nibz so I cant say much about it.[/QUOTE
I dont mean any offense please, Mr.Nibz.

Reaction score
In the book he is actually supposed to be having a foot injury from attempted suicide and not good looking. And he is also somewhat harsh not so friendly. He was the only character they got wrong in the movie.

I think that is it.
Btw did you figure out the reasoning behind the weird names?
I think they have been experiments to their captors so they were named like experiments. Like we say this is experiment Alpha, beeta etc. But Thomas and Teresa were amongthe captors initially so their names are normal.

Reaction score
I think they have been experiments to their captors so they were named like experiments. Like we say this is experiment Alpha, beeta etc. But Thomas and Teresa were amongthe captors initially so their names are normal.
Correct.They were named after famous scientists like:
Alby: Albert Einstein
Thomas: Edison
Teresa: Tesla (the counterpart of Edison)
Newt: Newton
Gally: Galileo

Reaction score
Havent heard of these two. What are these about?
Boyhood---The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18.
Whiplash---A promising young drummer enrolls at a cutthroat music conservatory where his dreams of greatness are mentored by an instructor who will stop at nothing to realize a student's potential.

Reaction score
Correct.They were named after famous scientists like:
Alby: Albert Einstein
Thomas: Edison
Teresa: Tesla (the counterpart of Edison)
Newt: Newton
Gally: Galileo
Yeah thats iy. I like the idea of these names. its genius. Although they are not lab rats those people should play with.

Reaction score
Boyhood---The life of a young man, Mason, from age 5 to age 18.
Whiplash---A promising young drummer enrolls at a cutthroat music conservatory where his dreams of greatness are mentored by an instructor who will stop at nothing to realize a student's potential.
I will watch their trailers. But if you want to watch The Imitation Game, You would love The Fifth Estate too. Real life story of Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks and Daniel Berk.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
IKR. But the movie Newt is very different to the book Newt. But still he is likeable. You will like him further too. He plays a very very important role despite Thomas being the main guy. Until....
He somehow I dont know how or why (maybe the name) his character reminded me of Nibz when I was reading the book. Very weird.
Gotta watch the movie now. :p

Reaction score
I have, and I absolutely love them. So genius and thrilling and emotional at times too. I love the bond between Sherlock and Watson.
Its simply the BEST tv-series! :') I still have to watch the last episode of season 3.. and i have no idea how i will wait for season 4 after that xD

Reaction score
#ApartFromMovies :3
Who has watched the tv-series of Sherlock Holmes? :')
I have, and I absolutely love them. So genius and thrilling and emotional at times too. I love the bond between Sherlock and Watson.
Its simply the BEST tv-series! :') I still have to h the last episode of season 3.. and i have no idea how i will wait for season 4 after that xD[/QUOT
You have to watch it immediately! Its so moving.. what Sherlock does in that episode. And Sherlock was also shown as a little boy in that episode in one scene.. that scene was so emotional..I am telling you you should watch it.