• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a

Reaction score
I'm betting you've got the book in pdf format...cuz otherwise it'd be kinda weird to have the actual book minus two pages, wouldn't it?
so yeah, assuming my assumption is right...CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE E-BOOK? (I've looked EVERYWHERE in KSA but to no avail)
If not, then it's okay...just ignore me...I hope someone gets you those two pages...
(I had the same problem with my pdf copy of the Chemistry Revision Guide, I know how it feels....)

Reaction score
u do know this is illegal
well if I fail because of not having the book .... I will not enter college
and if I don't enter college I won't get a job ~(unemployment is so high here...26%)
and if I don't get a job I wont get any money
and if I don't have money I'll resort to theft to satisfy my needs
tell me, which is more illegal in the long run?

Reaction score
and if I don't enter college I won't get a job ~(unemployment is so high here...26%)

See it's not like I've never done that. All i'm saying is that by doing so the author of the book loses on money that he/she deserves for his/her hard work. So i'd say it's not exactly a win-lose situation. It's just you being selfish

Think of this. If you write a book when you grow up you'd expects returns but by doing what you guys are is stealing so in the long and short run it's bad in terms of your basic ethics.

where i live we have strict piracy laws so if i give you a link the police will show up tomorrow at my doorstep

Reaction score
What is illegal?? Its just 2 pages not the whole book
Firstly I'm dead certain that your lying. You wont have a book with missing pages. Even it were so you could write to the company with your receipt and they'll send you a copy and maybe some compensation

Reaction score
Firstly I'm dead certain that your lying. You wont have a book with missing pages. Even it were so you could write to the company with your receipt and they'll send you a copy and maybe some compensation
Firstlt, calling someone names including liar is a form of harassement, you should know that since u r so well informed about the law. And the first comment says 2 pages so yea!
Secondly, the authors are giving permission for the ebook, you can see the licence.
Furthermore, he said he photocopied the book and pages were missing, i agree photocopying is wrong but each book costs alot and ppl cant really afford it.
I dont want to argue or mean any disrespect towards you but you cant go to threads and keep complaining about reporting people, it wont change anything....we are on the internet.
Your views arent wrong and they are respected, but trust me you dont want people hating u and reporting you coz that could be an issue plus the Xtremepaper members are having a watch, they will correct the wrong people :)
Lastly, PEACE!! :)

Reaction score
Woah, you think of everything :D

Reaction score
Firstlt, calling someone names including liar is a form of harassement, you should know that since u r so well informed about the law. And the first comment says 2 pages so yea!
Secondly, the authors are giving permission for the ebook, you can see the licence.
Furthermore, he said he photocopied the book and pages were missing, i agree photocopying is wrong but each book costs alot and ppl cant really afford it.
I dont want to argue or mean any disrespect towards you but you cant go to threads and keep complaining about reporting people, it wont change anything....we are on the internet.
Your views arent wrong and they are respected, but trust me you dont want people hating u and reporting you coz that could be an issue plus the Xtremepaper members are having a watch, they will correct the wrong people :)
Lastly, PEACE!! :)
well yea its not like ive not done that. Btw what subjects are you guys doing?

Reaction score
See obviously i respect your views. Its the internet and theres no way that the book wont be downloaded . Anyway thats for authors to see what they do. Did you guys get the feb 2016 papers? can u send here