• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Medicine

Reaction score
did anyone apply to European countries like Romania, bulgeria? what is the dealine?

Reaction score
I know about Italian medical schools if you are interested and as I study at one of them. As for Romanian medical schools, this website is a good one. I would however advise you to check with the website of the school you're interested in for most up to date information.

Hope this helps and good luck on your search.

Reaction score
I know about Italian medical schools if you are interested and as I study at one of them. As for Romanian medical schools, this website is a good one. I would however advise you to check with the website of the school you're interested in for most up to date information.

Hope this helps and good luck on your search.
thank you for replying....
I would really appreciate if you can tell me more about italian medicine... I look them up sound intriguing...
I have heard from alot of people that Italy is not safe for female? and there is racism etcs......
and its been on the news.. so I really need to hear from somebody like you ? you been there so what do you think :)