• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Meaningful Prayer! {important}

Reaction score
Reaction score
Please tag me for anything as such. Jazak Allahu Khair:)
May Allah Reward you Jannatul Firdaus for every movement you do for His Sake!

Reaction score
JazakAllah brother! I knew the general meaning of Salah but this word and phrase wise explanation really opened my eyes and increased my understanding. May Allah bless you and the rest of the Ummah and allow us to perfect our worship! (Ameen)
P.S. please do tag me in discussions like these.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the tag dear it is sooo helpful! :D i just made some notes about it and will be using them in my prayer.. I just dont remember them fully at times... Is it okay? :|
Yes its okay. Allah knows your situation. Just ask for forgiveness for that. U'll remember it slowly slowly. If i find simple notes on how to conduct namaz, i'll surely make a document and tell you.

Reaction score
Yes its okay. Allah knows your situation. Just ask for forgiveness for that. U'll remember it slowly slowly. If i find simple notes on how to conduct namaz, i'll surely make a document and tell you.
What is namaz? :S
Thank you soo much but you really don't have to trouble yourself with this! I'll deal. :)