• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Meaningful Prayer! {important}

Reaction score
Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu, badrobot14 !! :)
JazakAllahu Khairan for the tag (please do tag me in such threads in the future too!) and may Allah SWT reward you for your hard work and your efforts in putting such an amazing thread together! Really, I never knew this before and after having read this, InshaAllah I hope that we will all focus completely in our prayers and put in our best efforts to please Allah SWT. Aameen!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Here's something I'd like to share too:
download

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
may Allah grant you success in this world and hereafter and put an end to all ur worries and problems u r facing. I am sure that your post will definatley inspire and impress everyone as it inspired me and refreshed the emotions and feeling of devotion, dependence and loyality to Allah

Aameen... :) jazakAllah khair for the duas...
may Allah grant you and your family success and happiness in both worlds... aameen...

Reaction score
MA :) May Allah bless u for doing such a noble task! :) please pray that all of us learn to resist Satan's temptation easily and start offering our five daily prayers :) please pray this way for all of us especially me :) May Allah grant u success and happiness in this life and the one that comes after (Aameen) :)

Reaction score
W.Salam wr wb
Jazakallah for tagging me in this amazing thread :)
It's totally worth reading it (y) (y)
How come I never got any alert or e-mail? :O