• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCQ candidate number shading

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?
Was your brothers result affected? tata99

Reaction score
I didn't shade my candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. I gave my exam in a karachi center and my invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?