• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2017 English , Maths + Sciences( Bio, chem, phy).

Reaction score
This may be early but. To all of u appearing or have appeared in these 5 subjects. Plz could u give me some tips on how to get A*s in all of them.
Thanks in advance

Rizwan Javed U did very well. Could u please help me.

Reaction score
English language is an easy subject because there are no concepts or stuff involved. For acing english language, you just need to make sure that you convey your ideas as clearly as possible. Use proper punctuation & your grammar should be perfect. Don't try to fit in the words about which you are uncertain. Just practice ample of past papers, and read examiner reports (examiner reports tell you about the common errors made by students, so you can try to avoid them)

For the rest of the subjects, first make sure you know each and everything. Get a copy of syllabus, and see which topics you don't know about. Once you are done with this part, straight away dive into the past papers; there's no better practice than doing past papers. Do last 5 years papers at least. Analyse the marking schemes to see what examiner really wants. Last 5 years papers are sufficient to get an A*, but the thing is you must do them in a way that you don't have even a single ambiguity left in any of the questions.

Maths is all about practice. The more you practice, the better you get.

Best of luck :p

Reaction score
What do u suggest for chemistry and physics..... If i complete syllabus. I should jump to past papers as quickly as possible.?
Because i made the same mistake in Islamiyat. I was to focused on book that i was left with very less time for pp. So i was thinking that i should just start past papers as quickly as possible

Reaction score
Past papers must be started only once u r finished with the cmplt syllabus...or if u wanna do yearly classified, so its up to u!!

Reaction score
Can anybody plz help me out with the last part of this question...
Screenshot_2016-12-11-00-24-26-690.png

Reaction score
Can one explain to me what exactly is Cathode Ray Oscilloscope and it's parts?
For the o level 2017 syllabus, the structure of the cathode ray oscilloscope and its basic function has been excluded...only its uses are included...read the syllabus once

Reaction score
Can someone plz EXPLAIN me the answer to this...

View attachment 61659
I think the answer is D.
Because according to F=ma we know that if the mass increases the acceleration decreases or in other words mass is inversely proportional to the acceleration.so in trolley Y the mass is halved of trolley X so the acceleration of trolley Y should be doubled of trolley X .So 2*2=4m/s2
I hope u got it;)

Reaction score
I think the answer is D.
Because according to F=ma we know that if the mass increases the acceleration decreases or in other words mass is inversely proportional to the acceleration.so in trolley Y the mass is halved of trolley X so the acceleration of trolley Y should be doubled of trolley X .So 2*2=4m/s2
I hope u got it;)
Right...but why is the direction of both opposite??

Reaction score
Right...but why is the direction of both opposite??
Trolley X is stretched towards the left and trolley Y is stretched towards the right so when the two trolleys are released due to the tension in the spring they come to meet with each other so trolley X moves towards the right while trolley Y moves towards the left.