• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016 Results

Reaction score
Hey guys please help me im in a bind here!!
Im a private student..... results just released
I typed in my username and password
I appeared for A2 business,A2 Economics
It shows my A2 business grade BUT says PENDING beside Economics A2
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???
WHAT AMI SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!!??

Reaction score
so when do people who get PENDING
actually get their grade
I have to give my results to universities as well
This is utter BS

Reaction score
Most likely tomorrow same time.
thanks for getting back really appreciate it!!!
do you know anyone who went through this PENDING issue im going through right now?
do you have any further information as to what PENDING really means in CIE standards?
is there a possibility that i wont get a grade AT ALL!!
sorry for bombarding you with these questions but im freaking out right now
I really just need to know my grade because i dont know where i stand and it puts a halt in my future plannings

Reaction score
I learned my applied ICT result and it says

a(ASL)(90)

what does this mean? I am assuming ASL is AS-Level and 90 is ny grade but 90 out of what? That is important for my A-Level, thanks.

Reaction score
thanks for getting back really appreciate it!!!
do you know anyone who went through this PENDING issue im going through right now?
do you have any further information as to what PENDING really means in CIE standards?
is there a possibility that i wont get a grade AT ALL!!
sorry for bombarding you with these questions but im freaking out right now
I really just need to know my grade because i dont know where i stand and it puts a halt in my future plannings

It's all good, all you can do now is wait till tmr, if it still says pending you should contact your school. It is very very unlikely that you won't get a grade, they're probably in the process of sorting thousands of grades for tomorrow's release.

Reaction score
I learned my applied ICT result and it says

a(ASL)(90)

what does this mean? I am assuming ASL is AS-Level and 90 is ny grade but 90 out of what? That is important for my A-Level, thanks.

Means you got 90% (UMS), you're in great shape for an A* for your A-Levels.

Reaction score
It's all good, all you can do now is wait till tmr, if it still says pending you should contact your school. It is very very unlikely that you won't get a grade, they're probably in the process of sorting thousands of grades for tomorrow's release.
okay thanks for the help