• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Look, I appeared in May/June '15.
Firstly, For the 6 mark Geography question as we were told was so:
2 statements concerning both statements. like 1+1
1 statement regarding which one you agree
3 statements on the statement on which you agree
Plus, quoting an example regarding the statement you support is the bonus point. It gives you 1 mark.

Reaction score
I am giving islamyat again in mj 2016 as i scored B in it in mj 2015 while 2A* in Urdu and Pakstd.I decided to give the paper again very late about a week ago anf started revision for islamyat can someone guide me how can i revise amd go through syllabus in a short time have only almost less than 3 months and also have to give other subjects papers.

Reaction score
I am giving islamyat again in mj 2016 as i scored B in it in mj 2015 while 2A* in Urdu and Pakstd.I decided to give the paper again very late about a week ago anf started revision for islamyat can someone guide me how can i revise amd go through syllabus in a short time have only almost less than 3 months and also have to give other subjects papers.
Yeah sure i can help u.. but u also need to guide me for uedu-b how you prepared for it for A *.. first of all just go through the farkhanda noor book as it is the main course book, then i will recommend that u should read infact memorize marking schemes and most imporantly practice past papers of 2 to 3 years as they are really necessary to take test of your knowledge, time management and understanding........ references and quotations are must for higher levels...ur answer must be developed and explained.. and your b parts must have an evaluative response rather than data and examples from daily lives are really appreciated by examiners..go for redspot pastpaper there questions are up to the mark, and as u have short time span try to memorize them..this is the best u can do, and plz do guide me about urdu

Reaction score
Urdu is shit easy... remember I gave in Oct Nov... had A*.. Practise past papers only
Oh congrats , i remember , u gave urdu-b right,by the way is your vocabulary good? :) really worried about it how much past papers ? and did u included poetry and zarb ul imsal etc in mazmoon and others letter etc? guide me plz as grade boundaries are very high in urdu u know it , and what are your other grades

Reaction score
As I told another guy.... my vocab was just okay but try incorporating new words.. which u can learn by reading Gulastan-e-Mazameen or newspapers... I didn't write any muhawaras.. none at all... Only a decent Urdu. I gave Environmental Management a and Urdu... had A* and an A (EM)

Reaction score
As I told another guy.... my vocab was just okay but try incorporating new words.. which u can learn by reading Gulastan-e-Mazameen or newspapers... I didn't write any muhawaras.. none at all... Only a decent Urdu. I gave Environmental Management a and Urdu... had A* and an A (EM)
oh, can u give me any practised essay of yours(pic) im really confused as the marking scheme itself says to have sound vocabulary and good sense of idioms, help me out

Reaction score
and tell me how many past papers you did?

Reaction score
oh, can u give me any practised essay of yours(pic) im really confused as the marking scheme itself says to have sound vocabulary and good sense of idioms, help me out
Why don't you go for the actual marked papers? I mean you'll get to know of what actually is required by examiners.