• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
I am more worried about Islamiyat because it is not that scoring subject.............. Pakistan Studies i have seen people get As easily but in Islamiyat. :(
You can also score well in Islamiyat. Just memorize the verses/hadiths and write them down in your answers. If I'm not wrong, I used to write about 3-4 verses in every question. 10 mark questions are so easy. You can easily score 10/10 in them by just writing down all the major facts. The real problem arises in 4 mark questions. For them just employ a critical approach while answering them (Be smart at that time).

Reaction score
I am more worried about Islamiyat because it is not that scoring subject.............. Pakistan Studies i have seen people get As easily but in Islamiyat. :(
Islamiyat and tough?! you got to be kiddin me! o_O
Isn't Pak. St more tougher than islamiyat?

Reaction score
Aoa guyss, can anyone give me notes on trade for geo? and any tips since I have no notes, just gathering from here and there plus havent really started studying yett :/

Reaction score
Well I can provide you some geo notes , if you directly learn them you'd be done with GEO in 10 days
As for history , min 25-30 days would be required ..
If you've any question , you may drop here
I'd be greatful if you give me the notess! Im really freaking out please doo

Reaction score
Can anybody plz help me with the 6 mark statement question in geography?? How many statements do we have to write and in which ratio??

Reaction score
Can anybody plz help me with the 6 mark statement question in geography?? How many statements do we have to write and in which ratio??
I have been told that write two statements of agree and then two statements of disagree and then pursue the statement u agree with........................................ Give a conclusion also

Reaction score
I have been told that write two statements of agree and then two statements of disagree and then pursue the statement u agree with........................................ Give a conclusion also
Okay....but my teacher said that write 3 positive statements about the statement with which you are agreeing and 2 negative about which you are disagreeing...that will give you 5 marks...the last 1 mark is for the examples