• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Is here anyone who attempted the umra question in islamyat p22? What else apart of differences between umra and hajj we had to write?.I wrote umrah consisting of donning ihram,tawwaf arounf kaaba,2 rakat namaz at station ibrahim,zamzam and running between safa marwa.

Reaction score
Is here anyone who attempted the umra question in islamyat p22? What else apart of differences between umra and hajj we had to write?.I wrote umrah consisting of donning ihram,tawwaf arounf kaaba,2 rakat namaz at station ibrahim,zamzam and running between safa marwa.
I didn't do that question but my friends wrote similar answers
Btw how was paper this time.....

Reaction score
I don't take Economics but I know 2 books. These are endorsed by Cambridge and cover the syllabus. U can buy anyone

1. Cambridge O Level Economics by Susan Grant.
  2. Complete Economics for Cambridge IGCSE and O Level (Second Edition) by Dan Moynihan and B Titley.

Reaction score
Hey everyone what was the answer of the question:
Why did India appeal to eic in the early 16th century?

Reaction score
Hey everyone what was the answer of the question:
Why did India appeal to eic in the early 16th century?
- Trade
- Oust the British and French
- Strategic importance and the fame associated with capturing it
- Huge continent and subsequent spread of Christianity....................

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the format of answering pak studies history 10, 14 and 7 mark questions?

Reaction score
Guys i have given Pak St., Urdu and Islamiyat in May/June 2015. I got 2 Bs and 1A* in Islamiyat.

I am going for resit for Pak St. and Urdu.

Btw i can give you some tips.

Pak St.: Do memorise the Ratta Notes. Find them in xtremepapers, They are very important. Do all 3 sections for History. Firs they will seem to be very difficult but they are easy. Real problem is Geography. I got B because i did not pay enough attention towards Geography, My history paper was like 100% right. Geography is just like Islamiyat, there is specific writing style which you can learn by seeing Marking Schemes.

Urdu: Just dont take it lightly or you will get B easily. Write on essay daily. I did not study Urdu a bit thats by B.

Islamiyat: Specific writing pattern. Learn from marking scheme. If you dont follow the pattern just like my friends who were better than me get C.

Overall just dont think there is much time. 9 months are really less. I got B because i worked hard in my last month. Just don't freak out and have confident in yourself.

AND REMEMBER
Olevels Importance>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alevels Importance

Olevels grades matter alot thats why i am repeating.

You must get atleast 5As.
what was about science subjects or english

Reaction score
what was about science subjects or english
I improved English by watching lots of movies and shows with subtitles. The thing is, no matter what you write on paper, just don't make grammar or spelling mistake.
As for Science subjects
Physics- Easy as ****. Literally. Read chapter from book carefully and then do its topical pastpaper. Keep on doing this for every chapter. A* guaranteed.
Chemistry- Book ka rata lagao.

Reaction score
hey guyzz
i am having problems to solve 6 marks question in pst p2
plzz help

Sister, in geography(PST 2) six marks question is easy. In 6 marks question u need to make two paragraphs. For example, if a question comes that name two fossil fuels and explain only one that how it is extracted. So in this question, in first paragraph u will name two fossil fuels I.e oil and natural gas and u will explain them briefly in first paragraph. In second paragraph u will take only one fossil fuel from those u mentioned in first paragraph. Let's take natural gas. Now u will tell how it is extracted, where they r found in Pakistan. That's all. Best of luck

Reaction score
Hiii I need a complete. full length answer for this question asap!!!! NEED HELPPP!!
"‘The Lucknow Pact of 1916 was the only beacon of hope for Hindu-Muslim unity between 1914 and 1930.’ Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer" It's a 14 mark question

Reaction score
can someone explain me how to answer the q box questions (in which two views are given) in geography 6 marks?

Reaction score
Sister, in geography(PST 2) six marks question is easy. In 6 marks question u need to make two paragraphs. For example, if a question comes that name two fossil fuels and explain only one that how it is extracted. So in this question, in first paragraph u will name two fossil fuels I.e oil and natural gas and u will explain them briefly in first paragraph. In second paragraph u will take only one fossil fuel from those u mentioned in first paragraph. Let's take natural gas. Now u will tell how it is extracted, where they r found in Pakistan. That's all. Best of luck
thank u for ur help bro
i have given pst paper last may