• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Examples must be quoted as well
example:statement A"emigration by pakistanis to europe or the us is good bcuz the emigrants remittances help their families in pakistan and it also helps to reduce the size of population"
statment B"pakistanis should be discouraged frm emigrating so that they can work to develop pak's economy."
which staement do you agree more????

Reaction score
B. Bcuz
-Remmitances have decreased
- Pakistan's economy can be developed in this way and goods can be exported to earn foreign exchange
-Pakistan needs skilled worker more emigration means people leave the coyntry so skilled workers have to be called from other country
- There are other ways to stop population growth e.g family planning programmes
-More emigration hurts repute

Reaction score
B. Bcuz
-Remmitances have decreased
- Pakistan's economy can be developed in this way and goods can be exported to earn foreign exchange
-Pakistan needs skilled worker more emigration means people leave the coyntry so skilled workers have to be called from other country
- There are other ways to stop population growth e.g family planning programmes
-More emigration hurts repute
thank you very much
but what is the method to write this i was told that 4 points on which u r agreeing & 2 points on which u r disagreeing. is this correct

Reaction score
Yaar guys Geog me sab se difficult konsa chapter hai? and konsa chapter sab se zada ata hai paper mein? :p

Reaction score
Coolfireboy how to write directed writing . how should we cover the 3 bullet points and of how many words did you write directed writing in Urdu cie. Another thing which I wanna ask about directed writing is should we write 4-5 points for each bullet point or explain 2 points in detail.kindly reply as soon as possible. Really struggling with directed writing

Reaction score
Write two to three points for each bullet point ONLY.
I wrote three.... Focus more on language. It has 9 marks

Reaction score
Coolfireboy how to write directed writing . how should we cover the 3 bullet points and of how many words did you write directed writing in Urdu cie. Another thing which I wanna ask about directed writing is should we write 4-5 points for each bullet point or explain 2 points in detail.kindly reply as soon as possible. Really struggling with directed writing
http://www.gceguide.com/wp-content/uploads/3248 Example Candidate Responses.pdf i am sorry to interrupt but dude look at this all your problems will go away :D

Reaction score
for 6 marks question, according to new CIE workshop, our teacher told us:

possibility of statement 1 - adv/dis elaborate
possibility of statement 2 - same ** above
conclusion (1)

Reaction score
I found it very helpful...thanx alot for sharing...
I just wanted to ask u if candidate response like this one is also available for pak studies and islamiyat...plz reply asap
I am sorry but no. They dont exist for pakistan studies and islamiyat

Reaction score
Why did Ayub Khan declare martial law in 1958? 7 marks
anyone plz answer...

Reaction score
1) Weakness of Political leader
2) Lack of commitment
3) Food crisis & Religious comflicts
4) Delay in framing constitution
5) Political crisis
6) Economic injustices with East Pakistan
7) Ayub Khan wanted the power