• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
If u carry urdu along with the other subjects & try to practice it daily like giving 1 hour...that won't create a pressure on u & u won't be in trouble in the last few days...honestly speaking, this is the best way...start today!!
Thanks girl! Btw are you done with Olevels?

Reaction score
'The Khilafat Movement failed by 1924 because of poor leadership.' Do u agree? Give reasons 4 ur answer.
Can anybody plz tell me the points of poor leadership 2 be included in this question??
I wd really appreciate...

Reaction score
'The Khilafat Movement failed by 1924 because of poor leadership.' Do u agree? Give reasons 4 ur answer.
Can anybody plz tell me the points of poor leadership 2 be included in this question??
I wd really appreciate...
Kitne marks ka hai?

Reaction score
Poor leadership
- The leaders were imprisoned by British (Muhammad Ali Jauhar, Shaukat Ali)
- The movement was not planned carefully and was unrealistic bcuz turkey wasn't affected by what was happening in india

Other side of argument
Hijrat Movement failure
Non cooperation failure - Gandhi's renunciation
abolishment of caliphate by Kamal Attaturk

Reaction score
Yaar Guys im having issue in battles Yaad nhi hoti, like in mocks me Khyber ki jaga Mutah likh kr gaya! :p Please tell me guys aur references bhi. Surahs and Hadith are pain in the :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
For battles make concise notes and rattafy..... like write down what happened at Khyber in points... memorize afterwards

Reaction score
Well cool fireboy do you remember from where and how your brother prepared for history and geography

Reaction score
He says for history Nigel Kelly and geog book and notes.... (he had some teachers notes but he threw them away)
and he did past papers..... bus

Reaction score
There is a problem which I have faced while reading Nigel Kelly. like in 14 marks question you need 7 reasons . but this book for most of the topics contain only 3-4 reasons . so how are you people tackling this problem

Reaction score
Guys....The marking schemes say that for the highest level, discussion of the point in the statement and any other is required...So I also think that 3 are enough to score high marks...
Isn't it so?

Reaction score
Yaar guys im learning 2006 till 2015 M/J & O/N both marking scheme for geog! is that enough? pretty tensed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I am told about 6 mark is that both side of argument should be given however negative points should be less and a evaluation at end is a must.. plus points just shouldn't be listed they need to be developed as well.

Reaction score
Yaar guys im learning 2006 till 2015 M/J & O/N both marking scheme for geog! is that enough? pretty tensed.
Humey bhi koi jawab dedo :p