• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
hi everyone, this thread welcomes all the students appearing in O levels may/june 2016 session in pak.st, isl,urdu-b....

Reaction score
no,, in may/june!
Oh... Then you should ease up a bit... My original plan was this giving Urdu in May Jun too with school... But then I thought why should I waste this Oct I should get rid of Urdu... So I talked to school they said they might send an entry but most probably I will have to give it privately... Its easy for you.. Lots of time...

Reaction score
Oh... Then you should ease up a bit... My original plan was this giving Urdu in May Jun too with school... But then I thought why should I waste this Oct I should get rid of Urdu... So I talked to school they said they might send an entry but most probably I will have to give it privately... Its easy for you.. Lots of time...
yeah at first i also had the intention to give one subjects but then
i thought slow and steady wins the race,, therefore whats the need to hurry

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to appear in the 2016 session amd im really freaking out. Could anyone help me woh the notes and stuff please, especially of geo?

Reaction score
The city school sialkot ...... what about u? Seriously I'm really freaked out about it too ....I don't know where to start or what to do
Hmm Beaconhouse..... Ya.... ok first how much have you covered in school? I did it till yahya in hist power resources in geog... isl was done in pieces few topics here snd there

Reaction score
I found these notes on xpc........... Dont know the person who posted it but thank him a lottttt.... Can i post notes of someone else on xpc.... I hope that guy doesnt mind but he has made my life easy.. Book is so booring........ All the credit to him

Attachments

• 222.txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 148
Reaction score
Hmm Beaconhouse..... Ya.... ok first how much have you covered in school? I did it till yahya in hist power resources in geog... isl was done in pieces few topics here snd there
We covered the first two sections of history and geo till power resources and islamiat same bits and pieces from the book

Reaction score
Ok. Reading ahead wont be good unless we master the first....,, i think we should ratalize the hist book from scratch...
Right bro? For hist follow the syllabus..... And Isl you know what to do just read and read.... Make your reading broader

Reaction score