• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May June 2016 O level Papers

Reaction score
For Commerce:-
1- For 6 mark parts give both sides to the statement mentioned in the question. Try to give valid points. For 4 mark its all about giving points.

EM:-
How I hated this subject lol.
I would recommend to get the book done by the end of September at least. And then start on the past papers. Do all the past papers and in the book try to understand the things present in the book rather than getting it done. Once u understand the things its easy to get most of the things right and get a good grade for Paper 1.
For paper 2 its all about using ur mind. If u use it in the paper day u will get an A. Don't get overwhelmed. Just see past papers.
How many days did it take you to read the entire book cover to cover .

Reaction score
Is managing time during the exam difficult ? For commerce
Not at all mate.

People beside me did paper in 1 hour. However I did it in 1hr 45 mins. I was extra cautious in doing paper making sure I was right about everything I was writing.

Reaction score
Not at all mate.

People beside me did paper in 1 hour. However I did it in 1hr 45 mins. I was extra cautious in doing paper making sure I was right about everything I was writing.

The marking scheme has relatively short and to tha point answers, should I write like that too or expand them a bit ??(commerce)

Reaction score
Not at all mate.

Hey did you answer in points or in paragraph/essay form