• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post You Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry O & A Levels. | Resources and E-Books are also available

Do you find physics A-Levels (Ed-excel) difficult?

• Total voters
Reaction score
assalamulaikum everyone!
does anyone here know anything about may/june 2015 maths or chemistry (both extended) ? PLEASE help if you do know anything!!
i'm done with my ict practicals 2015 session if you need any help let me know
and is any one having their paper 2 before 7 may(am) and their paper 4 before 11 may(am) ???? if yes,then please tell me i'd really appreciate it!
thanks
jazakumallah khair and inshallah our exams are gonna be great!
IGCSE?

Reaction score
Ch.Walid which files? <_<
Its in the link. Just follow the link and you'll find Answers of AS and A2 physics and ATP physics revision sheet. Now i'm upload all the notes on the topics of AS and A2 . I'll the link to the notes im uploading now, today InshaALLAH.

Reaction score
assalamulaikum everyone!
does anyone here know anything about may/june 2015 maths or chemistry (both extended) ? PLEASE help if you do know anything!!
i'm done with my ict practicals 2015 session if you need any help let me know
and is any one having their paper 2 before 7 may(am) and their paper 4 before 11 may(am) ???? if yes,then please tell me i'd really appreciate it!
thanks
jazakumallah khair and inshallah our exams are gonna be great!
i know what do you want to ask??

Reaction score
Ch.Walid thanks man.

Anyone has "Student Guide"for unit 5 (Phillip Allan)? I bought all others but couldn't find unit5 guide.

Reaction score
I have all others in printed form.
I'll scan them if you want.
Sure Bro. If you can scan them, in your free time it would be great. You'll get tonnes of prayers around the world.
InshaALLAH.