• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post You Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry O & A Levels. | Resources and E-Books are also available

Do you find physics A-Levels (Ed-excel) difficult?

• Total voters
Reaction score
can youll please find the answer to this question for me??:D:D

12) The starflyer is a fairground ride which operates 60 m above the ground. As it begins to spin the chairs in which the riders sit move upwards.
Consider the chair and the person as a single object. By drawing a free-body force diagram and considering the forces acting, explain the following observations.
The angle to the vertical of the supporting ropes depends on the speed of rotation, but does not depend on the mass of rider.
(5 marks)
Ans:- ??????

Reaction score
Hey... is there any possibility that anyone could pass on the notes for unit 4 , 5 and 6 please

Reaction score
Hey... is there any possibility that anyone could pass on the notes for unit 4 , 5 and 6 please
Check the above link i've posted, U'll find some resources of these units. BUT if NOT, just tell me i'll upload them. I've alot of them .